Conversation continuation due to website error (OtherCoraline)

… but your garden continues to get eaten while you’re away :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Deer is fantastic if you butcher it fast and get it cold fast. Too long and the gameyness really sets in.

3 Likes

This is why I allow guinea hens in my garden. They eat the bugs and will kill anything that comes into there area. Works with gophers. (They re egg also taste like chicken eggs)

3 Likes

I dont think the baby deserved starveing to death thgoh

3 Likes

Should’ve thought about that before existing, it’s sorta a hazard that comes with life. Not even being a fluffy just being alive.

3 Likes

Doesn’t deserve food either, though. Fluffies kinda don’t DESERVE anything, good or bad

2 Likes

Nothing deserves anything, neither do humans.

2 Likes

You to

Woah chill out my dude. I’m not even saying I’d kill it in that situation just that life is inherently horrible and meaningless.

1 Like

Based

Calm down. You do realize what the site is dedicated to right? And this is coming from someone that is thoroughly unimpressed with a decent amount of fluffy media.

3 Likes

I’m sorry I just like the cute little things I don’t like assholes but the good baby’s and fluffys need more love then death

I mean they aren’t real, they’re drawings and you can say that the baby just killed half of kurdistan. Like just ignore the shit you don’t like. I find a lot of stuff distasteful but most of my critiques are just my shitty attempts at forcing originality.

1 Like

Other then the ONE law they are real animals

Like I find a lot of chirpy abuse legit disgusting but I don’t go around insulting the people who post it. I might make fun of tropes, because I’m an annoying contrarian but that’s the etent.

2 Likes

Oh you were talking about in real life ok ok I get it

Yes. They are fake, you can ignore it this all made up.

1 Like

Also I’m pretty shere you cant