Cookie Babbeh (by Booperino)

In my headcanon the idea of poopie babbeh is less something genetic and more something that a mom learn from its parents and teach its children. Most mummahs love their babbehs regardless.

56 Likes

'ou am cookie babbeh

My heart… :broken_heart:

10 Likes

It would make sense, I don’t think fluffies even have the brainpower to be programmed to hate more than one color.

I think it makes much more sense for Hasbio to have trained fluffies to hate poopies before the breach and have the original or direct descendants of the first fluffies exhibit this behaviour as it has been passed down.

That and modern breeders may encourage this behaviour as well though (if you took even high school biology you’d know that skin tone and especially not fur is anything but a glance at the genetics. Even carbon copy the first cloned cat had a completely different coat than its identical generic parent)

6 Likes

…Why am I getting Sgt. Frog vibes here?

2 Likes

Chocomin reminds me of a mint fudge I had a long time ago. It was perfect. :weary::ok_hand:

1 Like

Probably the eyes.
that's why

3 Likes

wasnt intentional, but neat lol

you-are-all-equally-worthless

5 Likes

2 Likes

it’s okay as long as he doesn’t call anyone a bestest babbeh

2 Likes

What if their name IS bestest babbeh :hmm:

6 Likes

doesn’t meter. what meters is that if the mare favorites one babbeh, every sensible human being must turn into a bloodthirsty apeshit terminator monkey, who will hunt down all the fluffies in a 5km radius, except the brown ones and alicorns. that’s just the right thing to do

3 Likes

5mqxew

No exceptions

1 Like

I dunno, this infographic that i did not make in 30 seconds tells otherise :hmm:

3 Likes

download (3)

4 Likes

The community in a nutshell, poor chairs getting the worst of it, like children mid divorce

4 Likes

@Virgil the same with this one

1 Like

Awww bless ya big sistah :heart_eyes:

Mostly it does comes from parents and it depends how they teach them.

2 Likes