Correct Disposal Technique (Pastry_Knight)

To return a defective fluffy to Hasbio for a refund it must be euthanised before placement in return box, The simplest technique to achieve this is with a pair of household scissors, Simply cut off the front of the fluffy about 1 inch behind the eyes.

Inspired by this masterpiece by Derfluffewaffe

86 Likes

I am a simple man.
I see old memes I press heart.

10 Likes

Reminds me of a nest box culling for rabbits.

1 Like

“Deactivates the biotoy”

3 Likes

IMG_1297

12 Likes

zOokmij672aKFlAMDdPOWJsBo8wiff6_ZMd-ywXuLZc

9 Likes

This is so satisfying

1 Like

Foaltry shears

1 Like

Always euthanize your fluffy before disposal! Otherwise it might survive and become a feral!

Decapitation is of course a quick and relatively painless way to euthanize a fluffy; but for sheer body horror satisfaction nothing beats a beating with the Sorry Sledgehammer.

2 Likes

While using scissors is a bit more effort and material cost compared to old-fashioned neck snapping, the major benefit is in reduced wrist strain for workers performing hundreds of culls thanks to reduced repetitive motion.

Also you get to listen to them grovel before dying.

2 Likes

“This kills the foal” well I sure fucking hope so

1 Like

deserved, for existing

1 Like

would be funnier just to cut the snouts off of a family of ferals and release them back into the wild

3 Likes

like this?

6 Likes

LMFAO YES. He’s gonna have a tougher time than usual :joy:

1 Like

That’s the last time he’s gonna mouth off.

2 Likes

Your fluffs have such plump snouts

They’re practically begging to be sliced off

4 Likes

If you snip too high and miss the brainstem, the fluffy can survive and lead a fairly normal life (for a fluffy). This is because fluffies lack extensive higher-brain function, so massive head trauma is effectively a non-issue; and because fluffies are too stupid to really use their senses anyway when they have them intact. Always violently neuter the fluffy prior to beheading, to prevent the spread of ferals.

4 Likes