Correctly use of the litterbox (InfraredTurbine)

Really tired, but can’t sleep (kekk)
couldn’t stop thinking in these amazing eyes artstyle (by Ranve) so I decided to test them in my fluffies too, and the result is pretty cool I gotta say.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me at any time ;D

56 Likes

awww gud babbeh :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s a good baby right there.

4 Likes

Omg!! Its sooooo cute :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Did you also emulate that style on your runt-eating drawing? That foal looked super adorable.

2 Likes

on the what ?
xD

1 Like

This adorable little cripple

2 Likes

oh nope, just discovered this cool way of coloring eyes today

3 Likes

Well, whatever you did, that one seems cuter than normal. And your art style is normally pretty cute already.

3 Likes

these I normally do in my free time or before sleeping xD

4 Likes

Very cute!

Idle thought sparked by this comic–why not train fluffies to use the toilet?

Oh wait, they’d drown. Nevermind.

4 Likes

Well, I did one piece where fluffies used a Japanese toilet. That was fine. I think @Foxhoarder and some others had pieces of fluffies trying to use a conventional western toilet but having issues (like falling in by accident).

3 Likes

I was joking about the drowning thing–in the early days fluffies could die just thinking about water, so toilet training would be instantly fatal. Nowadays fluffies aren’t quite that stupid, though they are still prone to drowning, because they can’t swim (unless taught) and their fluff drags them down.

I do think falling in would be a problem, though.

4 Likes

It is a smooth surface!

2 Likes

He’s such a cutie. :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

why not train fluffies to use the toilet?

Already did a comic about that. :wink: Toilet Training by:Foxhoarder

1 Like

Attaboy. Good job. For a treat, you’re not getting skettis, but ramen! Hope you like chicken flavor… :heart: