Cost of Living Chapter 2 - (Artist:Mutagen)

Do you want Andrew Zimmerns in your house? Because having all those dicks to eat is how you get Andrew Zimmerns in your house.

2 Likes

I love the stupid faces they make when they die.
Not a frozen scream due to the agony, or unfathomable sadness that warps their faces into horrible grimaces. Just eyes wide open, even a slight smile on their mouths.
It reminds the viewer of bugs, incapable of showing emotions and unable to do anything about their inevitable death.

4 Likes

Donā€™t give my dad ideas, we used to LOVE watching Bizarre Eats. I dont need to come home one day and find a bowl of dicks on the tableā€¦ even though Iā€™ve found stranger things

3 Likes

How did that mare manage to get so far in?

2 Likes

Gluetraps used on fluffies is a neat concept

4 Likes

It wouldnā€™t be as ā€˜humaneā€™ but I wonder if the Borax/sugar/water goop that you do for ants would work on micros?

Probably more cost effective then the stickies but not transfered through the colony as easily since they dont trophallaxis.

2 Likes

Itā€™ll probably eventually get to the point where he sets up a fake ā€˜safe roomā€™ on micro scale in the ā€˜roach motelā€™ sense. One way flaps to enter but they cant leave.

The fluffies outside will want to be with their friends inside, especially when they tell them about the nice safe room. ~chuckle~

3 Likes

thanks!

fluffy magic

4 Likes

My guess, they crawled across purples back to try and reach the bait but then fell sideways while reaching and spilled the foals off their back. Purple then ripped themselves free after.

2 Likes

This reminds me of the time we had a mouse in the house. I looked up no-kill traps online and managed to rig one up based on a video. Coat hanger, big bottle with small opening, much bigger bottle cap, baited with peanut butter. We never caught him, but itā€™s the idea that counts.

2 Likes

please tell me your working on a chapter 3!!! i love this story so much!

2 Likes

itā€™ll be done eventually yeah

6 Likes

Ooh, I really hope this story will be continued! I want to see whatā€™s under the sink!

4 Likes

For the love of God @mutagen give us more of this.

Hahaha that work very well.

Nothing says shady landlord like the loud skitterings in the walls of microfluffs. Glue traps seem to be so satisfying for these little fluff-menaces. :smiley:

Thereā€™s going to be a lot of killing. Which is fine with me.

1 Like