Cost of Living Chapter 2 - (Artist:Mutagen)

203 Likes

chaos seems to ensue

16 Likes

Let’s take bets on how many torn micro-dicks he’s gonna find under the sink.

Cause if there’s that many micros from one trap I’m thinking the sink’s got at least 14 ripped dicks waiting for him.

27 Likes

I was irrationally excited when I saw he had a glue trap. That got talked about a lot in the last one.

Overall, I’m very much liking how this is going. Micro infestations seems likes a fun premise.

11 Likes

Wait, what happened to the half dead one? He wasn’t stuck.

4 Likes

LOL stupid me tought the purple one who made it half alive waited next the trap for the others and just died waiting x’dddd
Let’s see what awaits on the kitchen!

7 Likes

Thats a good trap coookin them in the sun is an added bonus there even its an accident.

No irritating chirping and beggin. Just the stinkin of poop and dead micros

Im curious whats the sink trap condition this time, cant wait :thinking::smiling_imp:

9 Likes

put them in a bowl. then wait until a friend comes over and goes “oh, i love tic tacs!”

into the trash bag

9 Likes

No, like why was he messed up to begin with?

2 Likes

managed to rip himself (and his junk) free from the trap, then collapsed in shock from the pain. too weak to get up and move, he starts dehydrating like the rest

10 Likes

Oh. Duh. Not sure how I missed that.

2 Likes

Maybe a “how did it happen” scenario flashback , that would be hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

Is the “humane” sticker false advertising or relatively speaking?

2 Likes

its a jab at how glue traps are horribly inhumane and probably shouldn’t be used. but i’ll let @AxolotlAndy have his say on it

11 Likes

Gotcha. And agreed. Although frankly? Snap traps ain’t helping this guy o.o

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

While he did get a lot of them, but I highly dought he got them all. All it takes is a hand full, or heck even two to restart the infestation again.

3 Likes

That reminds me of a thing I’ve heard the other day:
Hedgehogs often get stuck when trying to get through chain-link fences. The males are ripping their dicks off in the process, dying in agony.

2 Likes

Side note: great work, @mutagen! I like the clear and easy to follow storytelling. The handling of the dead micros was well done. They’re still very cute but that only makes the scene all the more disturbing. The one foal on top of mama is a good touch: it was smart/lucky enough to avoid the trap, but still died regardless due to exposure.

8 Likes

Soooooooo much good design and scenes, so organic and well done. It feels like is a good web comic. Great design in fluffys, and good story start. I´ll wait with patience, and excitement for the next part.

3 Likes