Cottagecore is out, Poopiecore is in (ambitiousleather8309)

You who would love the fuck out of bland colored fluffies? Sadbeige aesthetic moms.

They’d definitely all have silly names the fluffies can’t say like Penelope and Gertrude, little Fitzgerald the colt.

And also, the kind of people who would have fluffies and white carpets deserve their fates.

53 Likes

Unpainted, pattern-less blocks for stacking

“Bway-den bwockies wook aww same, huu-huu”

13 Likes

Those moms would only like certain shades of brown, though. Warm brown? Out. Dark brown? Hell, no. It would have to be the worst of the poopie ash medium to light brown. Even then, I don’t see fluffies lasting long.

(I say this as someone who genuinely likes brown and dull green fluffies.)

9 Likes

“Wewcome to Wew-new Hewt-zog’s
‘Bigges’ Saddes’ Bayge Wooms
For Heawt Huwties Bayge Fwuffies’…
…huu-huu-huuu…”

7 Likes

Wiv Waff Fwuff

8 Likes

I say this as a person who appreciates all colours: Beige is literally the worst colour. Warm beige? Fucking disgusting. Warm beige EVERYWHERE? Just kill me.

9 Likes

:100:. I’m a maximalist chaos gremlin who loves mismatched patterns and textures.

8 Likes

I can already smell the bakery-scented candles

10 Likes

Despite there being nothing but almond mom food in the house, apart from the “snack stash” in a safe under the master bed. Whenever she’s stressed, beige mom gorges on candy, then puts on her overpriced beige running clothes and does a mini marathon.

ETA: just imagine what happens when she leaves the safe open and fluffies get in.

5 Likes

Can’t even describe how pissed I become at the idea of smelling something delicious only to find out it was all a lie.

7 Likes

Beige reminds me of the character Uncle Knit Knots from Imagination Movers (a show I used to watch as a child). His whole shtick was that he wanted everything to be boring, and his favorite color was beige because it was boring.

3 Likes

0b18e24f71dc6acad334b48207169457

5 Likes

Beige blood is pretty exciting.

1 Like

Sad Beige Fluffies!

2 Likes

“Und here ve haf ze perfekt bassinet for your sahd beige flouffy to fully eksperience zeir unending eksistential crisis vhile nestled in suburban comphort…
…go on, give it a shove, Gunther…”

3 Likes