County Fair Eatin' (Guodzilla)

Started
this as an idea years ago, but @deliverance’s Atlanta food-foal idea inspired me to finish it.
Enjoy!

41 Likes

Don’t forget to pick up that cheeky when you are finished. We don’t want to litter, are we?

8 Likes

Im picturing the mostly crushed one wheezing for mercy stuck between your teeth.

Not to mention the ones lucky/unlucky enough to be on the outside of the poop when you finally pass this.

But yeah, certainly an interesting take on a corn vegetable fluffy.

4 Likes

Nah, I wouldn’t forget…Five-second Rule, y’know.

4 Likes

LOL Dammit, now I have this image of my poop crying for “Wub, miwkies and Mummah!”

5 Likes

…Now I kind of want to see the sequal of a bowl of these dudes after being put through the microwave/popcorn machine.

Kind of picturing them as semi normal but extra puffy fluffies at that point. xD
If they survive though they’re immobile despite having grown ‘weggies’ (and probably in a lot of pain).

6 Likes

“Hewp, wawa bad fo’ fwuffy! nu wike sowwy toiwet!”

4 Likes

I dunno if they’d be very talkative after being nuked, but watching/listening to them during the process would be an abuser’s wet-dream, I bet.

5 Likes

LOL
:nerd_face:

3 Likes

There are more in there than just Cheeky, btw.

2 Likes

I noticed. Still can’t belive you would vore Oculus

3 Likes

I wouldn’t, but mebbe someone else might.

2 Likes

I don’t want to sound smug, but my favorites are the “enfing” pair on the left.

4 Likes

Love the all the little details including Bluebell and Friends and an Araks, a rare breed to see outside of their own work. I dunno if it would be in the realm of hug/weird/abusebox in popping these corny kernels.

3 Likes

I was hoping someone would notice my group…
Good work on seeing the Shafer!

2 Likes

EVERYTHINGS ON A COB

6 Likes

YUP!

1 Like

I wonder what the mouth feel of fluffs on the cob would be?

2 Likes

Certainly they’d be juicy. And the anguished little "squee!"s could give it that certain je ne sais quoi.

3 Likes

IIRC the eater’s name is one Horatio Q. Walrustitty, if any other Booru vets remember him.

2 Likes