Covid Fluffy Tales [Ch.1] {By Biorb_McBiorb}

Dylan awoke to another groggy-ass day. He was sick with Covid for a second time, and was forced to stay home in his room for two whole weeks. Which sounded more dull than it actually was, as Dylan was able to entertain himself thoroughly, with the easy access to Video-games and internet, he had no need to bother his family at all during his time alone. but he did significantly miss being able to hug his Mom and Dad.

While it was okay at first, being sick and stuffy was getting tiresome after the first week. The only bright side was ‘Moredash’, a food delivery app Dylan used to cover those cravings he didn’t have easy access to, like Chicken Noodle soup, or a nice Burger.

Dylan was lying in bed, finishing a game and starting to feel hungry. Dylan quickly shot a text to his Mother, asking if she or his Father wanted anything. After a quick reply ‘no thank you sweetie.’ Dylan scrolled thru the app to see what looked appealing.

As Dylan scrolled the app, his eyes caught a strange tab. It looked nothing like a Restaurant from which Dylan was used to, but instead a small Pet store… A Fluffy Store…

Why a Fluffy Store was willing to ship out Fluffies was a mystery to Dylan, as he knew the tales from internet post about ‘Metaw-Munstas’ and the like. Dylan tapped on the store and looked thru it to see… Quite a few options.

Foals, Mares, Stallions, everything a Store would offer up front was able to be shipped out, right to Dylan’s front door…

Dylan looked to see each Fluffy was rather cheep, due to a Christmas sale that was going on. After a few moments, Dylan looked to see two Fluffies that caught his eye. A Monochrome, Dark Green Alicorn. And a Black and Red Earthy. The Dark Green one was Male, and the Earthy was a Female.

Dylan looked around his room, seeing a vacant spot next to his dresser, and decided, “Eh, why not”. Pushing the order button, Dylan received a digital recite for 24 dollars and 78 cents, and quickly got back on track to ordering food…

After all, a Burger sounded pretty good right now.

The Green Alicorn was ecstatic! He and the pretty filly he played with, were both being placed into a carrier and being sent to a new home!

The Alicorn had always seen other Fluffies go out in the box he and she were put into. All were given a treat and waved off happily by the Not-Mummah’s an Not-Daddehs who took care of them.

As the Alicorn finally got into the box, he and the Filly looked to see two treats tossed into the box with them, and teh top sealed shut, causing the two to peep in confusion. While at first the two were a bit scared, they soon found each other, and hugged, reassuring each other that this scary moment was the only thing keeping them from their new Home!

Everything would be okay, as long as the pretty light holes at the top of the Box were there!

Oh! Yummy treats!

Dylan waited for well over 30 minutes before he got the notification on his phone.

‘Susan has entered your neighborhood!’

Quickly putting on a mask and a pair of gloves, Dylan stuck his head out to see the rest of the house was presumably empty at the moment. ‘Mom and Dad must have gone to get lunch’ Dylan thought, quickly making his way to the kitchen, preparing a glass of water and a few plates. Dylan didn’t know if Fluffies could eat French-Fries, but he figured they would be hungry after the long-ish trip to their new home.

After waiting another moment, Dylan saw the delivery-lady park, quickly rushing up to the front door, taking a picture of her delivery, and rushing back to her car.

Dylan opened the front door to see a medium sized box, and a greasy bag. As Dylan picked up the two, the Box began to shake a bit, hearing two small voices from inside.

“Pwease wet Babbehs ou’! nu wike dawk Sowwy-Box! chiwp! peep! peep!”

“Nu wike vwoom-vwoom munsta! Nu wike! peep! speep! eep!”

Dylan chuckled a bit as he quickly made his way back to his room, closing the door and quickly setting the food down onto his desk. Dyan eagerly opened up the box. Sitting in the box were the two scared Wean-ling foals. Exactly as Dylan ordered, al-be-it a bit rattled from the drive.

Quickly removing the mask, Dylan grabbed the small paper plate, setting it down in front of the startled Fluffies. As soon as the Fluffies smelled the Fries in Dylan’s hand, they stopped shivering in fear, quickly curious to the new surroundings they were in.

The two looked up to meet Dylan, he Green one excited, quickly asking if he was their new ‘Daddeh’. “Yep! My name is Dylan, and I’m gonna be your new Dad.”

The two ran around celebrating their acquisition of a new ‘Daddeh’. Which not only brightened up Dylan’s mood, but the whole room it self.

Dylan happily set the fries down onto the plate and watched the two dig into the fries, proclaiming them to be the best ‘nummies’ they had ever had. Dylan unwrapped his burger and dined with his two new friends, excited to share his last week of quarantine with them.

{yeah, i got covid… Again…Well, to be honest, i had covid, I’m now back at work, but the quarantine gave me an idea to write about so i figured why not. Also, yeah this is a cringey ass self insert Story, and the Fluffies were based on two things i had in my room the entire time i was sick. The only bright side besides the idea for this story, was i got paid for the two weeks I was kept in my house. Thanks again for reading!}

13 Likes

Pretty sure I had covid (close quarters with my aunt that did), and I still had to work :frowning:

1 Like

Amazon gives two weeks paid off if your test positive, so i got lucky, right around the end of year Christmas Shopping, but sadly the worst timing, as my parents were going away on a small vacation, and because i was positive, they had to cancel.

Very cute. I weirdly like the idea of “Moredash” delivering fluffies lol.

1 Like

thanks! glad ya liked the little spoofed app name!

1 Like

Get well soon my friend :pray: nice story too.

1 Like