Cow fluffy mummah shows her new babbeh (InfraredTurbine)

You two go kiss and make out until you’re ready to behave.

2 Likes

AmbitiousYoungBug-max-1mb

Fine!

1 Like

That placement is precarious.

Cow fluffy look: “'ou think fwuffy wont? that’s cute.” PREPARES TO STOMP

1 Like

Kiss the murder bot

1 Like

Murderbots need love too.

1 Like

the moment im about to post me getting finally my cowfluffy after delaying it for multiple months and i see someone popular has just released a post from this really small category:

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

2 Likes

I believe @Chikahiro did do something along those lines, if you check their gallery.

1 Like

“Your sales numbers are awful, feral cow fluffy! Get the fuck out there and sell! And don’t you dare come back with a single weight loss shake!”

1 Like

I’m not trying to abuse the fluffy.

Just make her feel small and weak and that she has no agency in her own life.

1 Like

@Aurix I believe @I_might_be_weasel might be referring to this: Napoleon & Hipolyta #17 by Chikahiro

2 Likes

That is, in fact, what I was referring to.

2 Likes

I remember that, I’m more referring to making a line of fluffies where they are raised to be Karens for the purpose of people buying them to vent direct frustration out on.

AH! Well, yeah, that seems easy enough. I think White Dhalia on Reddit had a breeder that specialized in making smarties.

2 Likes

Awww the foal is super cute!!!

2 Likes

Soo cuteee snuggle* look how fluff :heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Nice to see you fluffy cow mare that you can work for the cow (fluffy) milk farm. So for making more milk and money for us the farmers, is there one thing you have to do now and that is eating your foal/calf.

1 Like

yess more moneyyyy

1 Like

They are pretty neat.

1 Like

Aah yes that’s good, we need more for the meat supply.

1 Like