Cow fluffy mummah shows her new babbeh (InfraredTurbine)

cow fluffies are cool to draw ngl xD

For commissions, illustrations and comics feel free to contact me any time! :slight_smile:
I’m having a Halloween sale for commissions until October 31st

58 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

WANT TO HUUGLE!!!

(I will fight anyone who suggests she stomp the babbeh.)

11 Likes

Very cute.

Though I have to imagine they’re trained to share their milk or is there a big fuss whenever the farmer breaks out their milking machine?

10 Likes

feral ones wont
domestic ones will

5 Likes

Cute factor off the charts

3 Likes

I imagine feral ones would be few and far between. Cow fluffies seem like they would be human friendly, even more so that normal fluffies.

Since most would be human/farmer owned I’m sure they would be trained to think making and giving gud-milkies is their job, there is always enough food to make plenty of milk, and giving milk to their owner makes them happy. Also, envision them having much smaller litters than normal fluffies, maybe one or two, so there is less competition for the milk.

6 Likes

good point. biologically enginered for that

4 Likes

Sounds like what I’ve heard about American Ragdoll cats. Too friendly, too trusting, don’t do well AT ALL as strays or ferals.

4 Likes

What is the feral going to do? I am big and she is small. I can just pick her up.

1 Like

Flail around and become stressed? Being feral means inconsistent food and poor quality diet which would impact the quality of milk then add in the stress factor and I imagine the final product would be awful.

4 Likes

Oh, oh…What was the type of fluffy called that were super trusting?

searches through posts

Huggalos! American Ragdolls remind me of them. I can see fluffalos, huggalos, and cow fluffies all coming from the same origin line of research.

3 Likes

Pee, poop, screee, upset the others, cry, whine etc.

LIke, you’re in no existential danger of harm. But doesn’t mean things will be pleasant either.

3 Likes

That’s likely. But I can just point the butt away from me and let her tire herself out.

2 Likes

This isn’t about milk quality. It’s about making a tiny cow horse feel bad.

1 Like

Awwww, what a cutie. I hope Cow Fluffies are nothing like regular fluffies because I want to like this one.

2 Likes

Is it? Doesn’t seem like that is what cow fluffies are about. What abuser would what to go through all the cost and hassle, abusers are all about the cheap thrill. Cow fluffies would be costly and high maintenance, if anything why wouldn’t they just sell off a feral (ignoring the already rare type would be even rarer as a feral) for a quick payday and be flush with cash to pay for their abuse habits for a few years?

1 Like

Have you tried telling it that its not living its best life? That without (MLM product) it’ll never be its own boss? Forever tied to the whims of the smarty?

3 Likes

Oh god…can someone do an MLM Boss Babe Karen fluffy? Talk about an abuse goldmine.

1 Like

Stomp the baby

3 Likes

I tried but all I ended up doing was give it a little backrub.

It did complain my foot didn’t smell pretty. To be fair, it is a bit rank.

1 Like