The White Stuff [By BFM101]

This story was inspired by @infraredturbine’s Cow-Fluffy Art, because I completely forgot that Cow-Fluffies existed beforehand. Probably should’ve jumped on this trend earlier.

No matter, I’m on it now so here’s a quick little story about cows.

Note - This story contains references to A Second Chance and takes places after Requiem For A Doctor in the Mongola Timeline. You don’t need to read either for this story, but there will be spoilers if you haven’t.

“I’m sorry, a WHAT?”

Johnny laughed at the confused old face of Herman Mongola, he knew fine well that despite his age the old man’s hearing was still going strong. Meaning his outburst over the absurdity of what Johnny had brought him was genuine.

“A Cow-Fluffy Herman, you heard me right the first time.”

“What in God’s Green Fuck is a Cow-Fluffy?”

“Latest thing from Hasbio.” Gheorghe called out from the truck, picking up a large carrier cage from the passenger seat. “Fluffy mixed with cow DNA, make good milk.”

“And why the hell are you bringing it to me?”

Johnny held up his hand to keep Gheorghe still while he talked to Herman, Gheorghe understood his partner and entertained himself with the cage.

“Look Herman, we’ve been working together for years now, you took a chance on me and Gheorghe which is a lot to ask since I’m a skeezy prick and Gheorghe’s a fucking gypsy.”

“I heard that.”

“My point being, you’ve done a lot for us over the years and that’s allowed us to be in this position where we can test-run new products, and we want to share that with you. I know you don’t like to admit it, but I can tell you’ve been down lately, what with your nephew and everything.”

Herman solemnly nodded. It had been a hard time for him lately, his two Fluffies Hickory and Cinnamon had passed away from old age, Hickory went a little over a year ago, Cinnamon followed three months later having lived one of the most comfortable lives a Fluffy could ask for. Pamela, Lazarus and the rest of their foals had been adopted out ages ago before Cinnamon got too tired to carry young anymore, and just a few days ago, Herman received word that his nephew Josef had been murdered in his own home.

Suffice to say, loneliness and mortality had been on the elderly Herman’s mind quite a lot recently.

Johnny kept talking. “We want you to trial-run the Cow-Fluffy because A) We know you can do it, and B) It’ll give you something to focus on again. Me and Gheorghe will call every day as a wellness check on both the Fluffies and on you, and we will personally stop by once a month. It’s a six-month programme to see how Cow-Fluffies react to a farm environment and how their milk-yields are affected.”

“I take it this is child’s play or are you fucking with an old man for shits and giggles.”

Johnny chuckled and motioned over for Gheorghe to bring the cage closer. “No sir, no fucking about today. This is such a piece of piss, even you could handle it.”

Before Herman could chastise Johnny for his cheek, Gheorghe arrived with the cage, he lifted it up to allow Herman to peek inside. On a soft rug lay two Fluffies, a stallion and a mare, the stallion looked fairly typical, he was a golden brown earthie with a chocolate coloured mane and a collar with the name ‘Cole’ etched onto a small pendant.

The mare on the other hand, was unlike any Fluffy Herman had seen before. She looked like an Unicorn, except with two small horns on the sides of her head instead of one on top. Her Fluff was primarily white with black patches, her body was stockier than usual for a Fluffy and Herman could see a small bump in her stomach indicating a pregnancy, as well as two very full looking teats.

A quick look at her collar and Herman saw her name. ‘Angie’.

Johnny gently tapped on the cage, stirring the two Fluffies from their nap. “Cole, Angie, this is Herman, he’ll be looking after you for a while.”

Cole stirred first, he took a big yawn before giving Angie a quick nuzzle with his nose and looking up at Johnny. “Nyu daddeh?”

“For the moment, yes, Herman will be your daddy for a little while.”

“Yay nyu daddeh, Cowe an speciaw-fwiend hab biggesh heawt-happies tu meet yu.”

Angie looked up and sleepily waved at Herman. “Hewwo nyu daddeh, yu wook afta Ann-gee an tummeh-babbeh?”

Herman nodded, still stunned by what he was looking at. “I’ll do what I can.”

“Dat gud, Ann-gee weady tu gib miwkie wen daddeh wan.”

Johnny tossed a couple treats into the cage. “Let me just explain a few things to Herman, then we’ll get you set up.”

Johnny lead Herman away while Gheorghe entertained the pair, Herman let out a long breath. “Well… that’s certainly a cow.”

“She is indeed Herman, and she’s basically like looking after any other Fluffy, just with a few small adjustments. Firstly, she’s a dairy cow only, so don’t worry about needing to butcher her or anything like that. Secondly, as you might have seen she’s already pregnant, by our estimation she’s just under a week along, the thing about Cow-Fluffies is that in order to facilitate the best milk yields, they’ve been engineered to only birth one calf at a time, sometimes two but that’s rare. They will always birth females and will always birth other Cow-Fluffies, which is why Cole is just a regular Fluffy but he’s been trained to be accepting of ‘different’ Fluffies which makes him a prime candidate for Angie’s mate. Thirdly, even with just the one foal, Angie will produce a lot more milk than usual for a mare, that is by design so she will need you to milk her once a day, don’t worry we’ve included a milking machine to handle that for you. She can still produce milk up to two weeks after giving birth, but she needs to be pregnant in order to produce as much as possible, so once their kid starts to wean herself onto solid foods go right ahead and let the parents have some quality time together. Other than that, all should be as standard, just feed her as you would any other Fluffy, let her and Cole some play-time and treat them with some degree of civility.”

“I can do that, should I keep them inside or outside?”

“Management would prefer outside since that’s where they’ll be sleeping if all this goes well. But I see no harm in letting them inside every now and again for meals or the likes. If you want, me and Gheorghe can set up a sleeping area in the barn for you while you chat to the Fluffies.”

Herman’s eyes darted to the barn, despite it being seven years since Alpha and his herd invaded his land, he could still smell the burnt flesh of the foals Jonathan had massacred. He tended to avoid the barn except for housing his farm tools, but Johnny was right, it was the best place to put them.

“Alright, there should be some spare wood round the back if you need it, I’ll get the Fluffies some food.”

“Excellent, Gheorghe, we got a job to do.”

Gheorghe nodded and handed the carrier cage to Herman before following his partner towards the barn. Herman took the cage inside and laid it on the floor, opening the door to let the two Fluffies out, he couldn’t help but smile as the two of them cuddled into each other, it seemed they both took the meaning of ‘special friend’ to mean a lifelong commitment.

“Hey, you guys make yourself comfortable, I’m just gonna grab some food for you ok?”

Cole nodded. “Ok daddeh, Cowe an speciaw-fwiend be ok hewe.”

Herman made his way to the kitchen, taking a quick peek back to watch Cole dragging an errant cushion by his teeth towards Angie, giving her a softer place to lay down on. He couldn’t help but be reminded of Hickory, how devoted he was to Cinnamon and their foals every time she was pregnant.

He chuckled as he grabbed some left-over kibble and a couple bowls, he MIGHT have let them have a few too many litters, but Hickory and Cinnamon were fantastic parents and loved all of their children. Cole and Angie looked to be same level of caring, probably even more so since they only had one foal to care for.

For a brief moment Herman worried that only have one foal would highten the likelihood of a bestesh babbeh and Smarty Syndrome. But as he brought the bowls through he heard Angie singing to her tummy.

“Mummah wub babbeh. Babbeh wub mummah. Wub wittew babbeh. Hab miwkies tuu.”

And he felt his worries vanish away.

Johnny and Gheorghe set up a decent little corner in the barn to house Cole and Angie, it was large enough for their bedding, their food and water bowls and some toys. There was also a small gate that allowed Herman easy access to and from the pen and room for the milking machine when he had to use it.

Admittedly it did take Herman a couple days to properly understand the ‘stupid fucking finicky piece of overdesigned horsecock’, but once he got it, it was (mostly) a breeze.

He had had Cole and Angie about four days when he came through again, finding the pair in their favourite spot, hugging each other.

“Coo, wub speciaw-fwiend.”

“Coo, wub Ann-gee, wub tummeh-babbeh.”

“Cowe gun be bestesh daddeh.”

“Alright guys, break it up a sec, it’s milking time.”

Herman noted that Angie broke up the hug a lot faster than Cole did, not for the first time he noticed an iffy look on the stallions face as he attached the pumps to Angie’s teats, connected a couple empty bottles to the machine and switched it on.

A low churning and a slight hiss went off before the familiar sucking sounds started, slowly but surely Angie’s milk was pumped out of her teats, along the tubes and into the empty bottles. And as with every time beforehand, Angie giggled.

“Heh, heh, miwkie-pwaces tickew.”

Herman smiled and scratched her head for being such a good Fluffy, Cole took his place beside her and hugged his mate while the machine did its work. Again Herman saw the iffy look on his face, his eyes focussed on the pumps.

“You alright Cole, you look worried.”

“It nuffin daddeh jus… Cowe nu wan say.”

“Come on now, I’m looking after you, I need to know everything’s alright.”

“Weww… Cowe wowwy dat miwkie mah-sheen nu weave enuff miwkes fow babbeh. Cowe nu wan babbeh tu hab tummeh huwties, Cowe knyo wha tummeh huwties feew wike, nu wan babbeh tu feew dat.”

Angie saw a small tear fall from her mate’s eye and in an instant had her hoofs wrapped around him. “It ok speciaw-fwiend, Ann-gie hab wots an wots of miwkies, an onwy hab wun babbeh. Daddeh take extwa miwkies su miwkie-pwaces nu hab huwties. Babbeh stiww git pwentee miwkies fow gwow big an stwong.”

“Weawwy?”

Angie nodded. “Ann-gie mummah same, hoomins take hew mikwies tuu but Ann-gie neba hab tummeh huwties. Babbeh be ok.”

Cole’s face visibly lifted and he hugged Angie back. “Cowe am su happy, fank yu speciaw-fwiend. An sowwy daddeh, Cowe nu mean tu be siwwy.”

“It’s quite alright Cole, I understand why you were worried. If you ever feel that way again, just let me know ok.”

“Ok.”

DING

The bell signalling the milking was finished chimed, Herman gentle removed the pumps from Angie’s teats, seeing a few drops of milk dribble out to show there was still plenty inside, detached the now full bottles and placed a lid of each of them.

“Alright, I’ll go put these in the fridge, then I’ll come back with some dinner for you both.”

The two Fluffies cheered. “Yay, fank yu daddeh.”

Herman scratched them both again before getting up and leaving, his ears picking up the gentle sounds of ‘Coo’ and ‘Wub’ as he left the barn.

After their first week with him with nothing but love and kindness, Herman rewarded Cole and Angie with their own Sketti-Day, and discovered a funny little detail on Angie’s programming.

“Wha skettis?”

Cole was aghast. “Wha skettis? Skettis am bestesh nummies EBA, make bestesh miwkies su babbehs can grow big an stwong. Speciaw-fwiend nu knyo skettis?”

Angie shook her head. “Mummah say bestesh nummies am fwesh gwassies, neba heaw skettis befowe.”

“DADDEH, speciaw-fwiend need hab skettis nyo.”

Herman sniggered at Cole’s enthusiasm. “Hold on there Cole, it’s still cooking in the kitchen, you two come with me inside, I’ll get you a nice comfy spot to eat from.”

The two Fluffies followed Herman inside, Angie a little slower due to her pregnancy but this allowed Cole the chance to sing more praises about the wonders of sketti. Once inside, Herman guided the pair to some soft blankets he’d set in front of the TV with an old cartoon film ready to play once dinner was ready.

The spaghetti didn’t take long to cook and once it was, Herman placed two bowls in front of the Fluffies and save an extra one for himself. Cole gave a quick thanks before diving head-first into but Angie didn’t, instead her eyes were focussed on a picture Herman had up on the wall, a picture of Hickory, a pregnant Cinnamon and Pamela. It was the first picture he took of them, a few days before he found Lazarus, while he did have photos of Lazarus he’d always meant to take more with all four Fluffies.

Part of him felt a little guilty that he never gave Lazarus that chance.

“Daddeh, who dose Fwuffies?”

“Them? Why that’s Hickory, Cinnamon and their daughter Pamela, they were my Fluffies before I had you. They were outside Fluffies who came from a very mean herd, they hurt Cinnamon and Hickory very badly, but I saved them took them in and looked after them. They’ve both gone forever sleepies now, but they went peacefully, after a long healthy life.”

“Dat a shame, Ann-gee fink Cin-a-min wook su pwetty. Fink she an Ann-gee be fwiends.”

“I think that too.”

“Du daddeh miss Fwuffies?”

“All the time, they were good Fluffies, the best Fluffies, helped an old man with some tough days. But now I have you and Cole to help me, and you’ve both been good Fluffies as well.”

Angie scooted forward and hugged Herman’s leg. “Coo, wub daddeh.”

“Wb dedeh tuh.” Cole called out, his mouth still filled with skettis.”

“I love you both as well, now eat up before it gets cold.”

Angie turned back to her bowl, still a little unsure of this strange new dish. Cautiously she took a nibble on a stray piece, and her eyes went wide.

“SKETTIS AM BESTESH NUMMIES!”

Herman could only laugh as Angie copied her partner and dove headfirst into the bowl, it seemed their first Sketti-Day had been a success.

As the days turned into weeks, Herman started to notice that Angie’s pregnancy never got in the way of her playing, sure she grew in size and had to waddle a lot more, but never to the extent that she couldn’t play huggy-tag or ball or the Fluffies favourite game; ‘What to name that birdy friend?’.

In hindsight, Herman figured this was to do with her only carrying a single foal, meaning her tummy didn’t need to balloon up as much. Of course he only realised that AFTER it was important.

“BIGGESH POOPIES!”

Herman was just settling down for a nice grilled cheese and glass of scotch when he heard the cry from the barn. Doing the maths quickly in his head Herman realised that this was the genuine article and nearly dropped his sandwich trying to grab a towel and race out.

He burst into the barn, finding Angie bracing herself against the back wall while Cole rubbed her back.

“It ok speciaw-fwiend, daddeh am hewe nyo. Gun be ok.”

“HEEEUUUUHHH!”

Herman dropped the towel down behind Angie and gentle stroked her. “It’s alright Angie, just breath, you’ll be just fine.”

There was a spurt of blood from Angie’s special-place, followed by splash of amniotic fluid and a small pair of hooves, then a teeny little face. By the time the foal’s shoulders were out the final burst of fluid came gushing out and the foal with it, landing on the towel before Herman had a chance to even realise that had happened.

After countless large litters with Cinnamon, Herman was ready for an hour long affair, the one and done approach caught him completely off-guard.

Angie spun round and looked at her foal, her eyes watering at the sight.

“Oooh, babbeh am SU pwetty, mummah gib wickie-cweans.”

Herman peeked down as Angie licked the foals clean of fluids. It was actually a very pretty Fluffy, as Johnny had said she was a filly and a Cow-Fluffy like her mother, sharing the same mostly white pattern, only her patches were golden-brown like her father, giving her a lighter appearance overall.

‘Chirp chirp, peep’

The little filly called out, partly in shock, at the wet feel of Angie’s tongue, but once the scent hit her brain she was frenzied, her tiny body – which now that Herman could see properly was slightly larger than usual for a foal – reaching out towards her mother. Angie happily took her one and only foal and placed her against an open teat.

“Dewe dewe babbeh, mummah hab wots of miwkies fow yu. Dwink up, yu gun be big an stwong.”

As the filly started to feed, Herman heard Cole sniffling. “Dat am da bestesh, pwettiesh babbeh eba, Cowe hab biggesh heawt-happies tu be daddeh nyo. Wub yu speciaw-fwiend.”

“Wub yu tuu.”

The pair cuddled together, their cute moment interrupted by a short burp from their daughter, but neither of them let that get in the way.

“Congrats guys, I know you two will make great parents.”

“Daddeh, Ann-gee knyo wha wan caww babbeh.”

“Oh, what were you thinking?”

“Wan caww babbeh Cin-a-min, if daddeh ok wiv dat.”

Herman didn’t even feel the tear running down his face. “I think that’s a great name hun.”

“Thanks again for doing this.”

Herman slammed the boot of his car shut and handed the house-keys to Johnny.

“Are you kidding? After all you’re doing for us, we’re happy to help out.”

It had been three days since Angie gave birth, Cinnamon had just opened her eyes and was practising her walking, and Herman had just received the news that his nephew Josef’s body had been released by the police and was ready to be buried.

While their relationship wasn’t perfect – what Mongola didn’t have familiar issues – Herman still loved his nephew and wanted to see him off properly.

“I’ll be gone a week at most, probably less, I’ll call if anything comes up. If you need anything at all, don’t be afraid to say anything.”

Gheorghe chuckled as he scratched Cole on the head. “Relax old man, we look after Fluffies before. We keep everything in check.”

Johnny placed a hand on Herman’s shoulder. “He’s right, don’t worry about us. We’ve got this.”

“Ok, thank you, both of you.”

Herman bent down, a harder task given his age, but he wanted to speak to his Fluffies face to face.

“You guys be good for Johnny and Gheorghe ok, I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

Angie nodded, Cinnamon asleep on her back. “Ok daddeh, wub yu.”

“Love you too.”

A quick final hug and Herman was on his way, he kept peeking into his rear-view mirror as he drove away until he couldn’t see the waving figures anymore. He felt sad to be leaving them, which oddly enough made him happy, happy that he had a reason to be sad again, that he had something to look forward to when it was time to come home.

What he didn’t know yet, was that he wasn’t coming home alone.

Herman will return in God Help The Outcasts. I will finish his story, A Second Chance, sometime soon, but I wanted to get this done first.

Partly because the Cow-Fluffy inspiration was still fresh, but mostly because I wanted to prove that I could do a hugbox story where nothing bad happens since apparently people don’t believe I have it in me. Hope this proves otherwise.

34 Likes

Hmmm… if Herman isn’t coming home alone, I wonder if a certain infant without a living mother could be the new company. I mean there happens to be many containers of nutritious cow fluffy milk available. Or maybe just a new character hehe.

Great to see a more hug box focused series in the future. There will still be more happy endings in this universe for some characters.

5 Likes

Is his other nephew coming home with him?

Don’t worry I had ‘You can’t do a cute story,’ non-believers

4 Likes

It’ll be a Fluffy coming home with him. Maybe more than one.

I’m not sure if Herman and Jonathan will ever see each other again.

5 Likes

Ah fluffies. Hopefully they can be friendly with more natural colored and unusual fluffies before long. Yeah I can’t really see Herman meeting Jonathan unless it’s by chance or if Katherine somehow ends up at his farm to give birth or drop off the baby there. So Herman could become a target by association.

Also before reading the tags, I thought “White Stuff” meant the other white stuff that comes out of fluffies. Both happy and sad the story seems to be focusing elsewhere.

4 Likes

Coming Soon: The OTHER White Stuff.

Rated NC-17

6 Likes

YAAASSS! Will totally read this when it comes out.

2 Likes

Starring Crimson. Sequel to the international blockbuster “17 things Crimson hasn’t enf’d.”

Loved the story, not sure who doubted you or why. I quite like Herman :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Omfg, this is so wonderfully done. Every part of this melts my heart in the best ways. The loving couple, Cole’s concern about the milk, Herman finding new company, Angie’s interest in Cinnamon and Hickory, naming the foal Cinnamon. I fucking love cow-fluffies. :white_heart::black_heart::white_heart::brown_heart:

And about the concern about single foals being labeled “bestest babbeh”. The way I see it, the dangers of bestest babbehs is based off of elevating them over their littermates, often to the point of others being sacrificed for the bestest. No competing eliminates that, even if two are born there is always a nipple available. That and cow-fluffies wouldn’t really be in a situation where food is limited or they would be forced to choose.

Oh, I always knew you had it in you, it was just more fun to just playfully poke at you. That being said, I definitely won’t stop. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I love this story, and wow Herman its been a while

And Hickory and his mate moves on I see :cold_sweat:
At least they lived a happy life than in those bastard herd.

Cute fluffy cows :heart_eyes:

I wonder what Herman will bring from the last burial for Josef hmmm :thinking:

4 Likes

This was good. I would love to see more of this cow fluffy and her family.

1 Like

Well sir for $1999 we will give you one with a yeet mower included

1 Like