The BFM Hugbox Hour [By BFM101]

Since it’s becoming more and more frequent that people here are surprised, or even nervous, whenever I do something that doesn’t involve the complete physical and psychological destruction of a Fluffy and its family, I’ve decided to do a little bit of self-reflection.

So here are all the Hugbox stories in the BFM-Verse, ranked by how Hugboxy they are. Hopefully this will prove to people that I’m not all blood and guts.

Just mostly.

1: The White Stuff

Herman takes in a cow Fluffy couple and it’s all sunshine and fucking rainbows.

2: A Better Life

Formerly feral foals find fun and friendship following the fallout of their family.

3: Adult Education

Some minor abuse from an old bat but otherwise a warm tale of religion and sexual education for two Fluffies who didn’t know any better.

4: A Second Chance

Herman again, saving an Alicorn foal from a harsh winter. Contains emotional confusion and minor sadbox elements but overall a happy experience.

5: Love Perservering

As Hugboxy as you can get whilst still including violent deaths and lost loves.

6: A Light In The Darkness

Contains emotional and physical trauma, but focusses on the healing power of Fluffies when they’re not awful little bastards.

7: God Help The Outcasts

Even more physical trauma, even more emotional damage. Herman once again saving the lost and the broken. Story not finished yet, no guarantee of a 100% happy ending. Expect bittersweet once I’ve finally got it finished up.

Was that it? Shit, I could’ve sworn I had more.

20 Likes

You might want to switch this to a community post so that more people can see it.

3 Likes

Fair point, wasn’t sure what the right topic was, community seems like the better choice in hindsight

2 Likes

No worries.
I’m only going by the same thing I did when I tallied my stories in one place.
Some people even do it in text self posting.

2 Likes

I feel likeni caused this lol

3 Likes

I mean, all but the first one include a caveat of either “Includes abuse or it’s tied to an abuse piece”. But you have indeed done happy endings.

It’s more likely the violence and bad endings/happiness and good endings ratio in your stories that makes people go: “HWAAAAAT? BFM’S FLUFFIES BEING (moderately) HAPPY? AND NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE RAPING AN ORPHANED FOAL? HERESY!”

But that’s up to an author’s preferences, nothing bad about that.

Worst case scenario someone could tell you “dude sprinkle some optimism that doesn’t get eventually crushed in there”, but most of your stories are really good in and of themselves.

1 Like

Love your hugbox theme as the regular ones. And its fun trying out a diff theme. Expanding it.

2 Likes