Crappy Parent (noodle)

Alrighty, thats it on my crappy drawings of pig hamsters for a while. Drawing/coloring fucking sucks. Its frustrating, time consuming, i suck ass, and my hand hurts. Imma leave the cute pictures to the pros, and stick to writing shitty fluffy stories instead.

Thanks for the kind words

41 Likes

I liked it a lot. Simple cruelty. Wolfram was 99% MSPAINT.

3 Likes

Yeah, still doesnt make my hand feel any better.

1 Like

Don’t give up! Your art is good

1 Like

Lol, it honestly has less to do with my “quality” and more of the “effort.”

I wouldnt get my hopes up of seeing more of this.

I love the last panel. I think your art is great, take a break and keep making art!

3 Likes

It’s a sore muscle. It will get used to it.

1 Like

It might, but i won’t. Im a huuuuuge pussy.

1 Like

You’re a great art pussy then. Thank you for giving what you did!

1 Like

While it does hurt like a biotch, im playfully being an ass, too lol.

I might make another thing again, but not any time soon haha.

I like it. Simple isn’t a bad thing necessarily. This is a solid style to base your development on.

I’m getting some strong Carniviousduck vibes.

1 Like

cheh !

1 Like

Nice. Did you draw on iOS?

1 Like

You super should, because i basically modeled my fluffs off of them. Because im a hack with no innate talent! Lol

(I hope he doesnt mind, his style is one of my favs)

Yeah, on the notes app

I like your crappy drawings!, :sparkling_heart:

This is what happens when babbehs refuse to learn. But you get what you eatn.

1 Like

Your art looks great! I also have an unsolicited app suggestion for you so you don’t need to murder your hands and wrists manually colouring things in!

It’s free (at least when I downloaded it) and it has a paint bucket option so you don’t need to give yourself carpel tunnel every time you want to draw.

Feel free to ignore, just know one person cares about your wrists.

1 Like

Wow, this is a really great resource. I kinda dig drawing on note pad like a dinosaur, but I might just check this out. My whimpy, feminine hands thank you.

1 Like

That’s a shame. Your art has everything necessary. Stupid, short, fat legs, bulbous bodies, expressive faces. Their suffering is just as sweet as any of the pros’ fluffies.