Cream's adventures: The bully (By: NekuChan)

Another commission I made :slight_smile: This is the same fluffy who got the fluffy mush from my other comic.

176 Likes

Here’s where we red skull bois take action

11 Likes

Yes the pink one must die.

12 Likes
![|594x640](upload://gD0QRvgfGpUnMQr2VMM3Efl08bP.mp4)
13 Likes

Your expression work is incredible. Even just the thumping of its tail really conveys the scene

9 Likes

both

6 Likes

Where does this take place?

“Oh, you wanna take babbehs stuffy friend…”
Pulls out knife
“well then I’m taking these.”
Slashes no-nos"
“Actually, you can have them back”
Shoves in mouth and clamps jaw shut

14 Likes

Blood for the blood god?

8 Likes

Man, it’s adorable, great work!

4 Likes

That kid is an asshole for encouraging bullying…but peachy is all too happy to want to bully pinky.

I want to tear some nuts off with my bare hands…

10 Likes

Kinda reminds me to mummah’s treatment for their “bestes babbeh” allowing them to do whatever, most times end up on either abusive fluffies or the smarty syndrome.

8 Likes

Guaranteed peachy will end up too big for his little boots, even for his little shit daddy.

But you’re absolutely right, they do get spoilt very easily in this sense

4 Likes

Ok. That kid is just an asshole. Looks like some corporal punishment is in order

5 Likes

That’s it! I am going full grandpa on the orange one. Prepare your cheeks boah! I won’t stop pulling them until you learned your lesson!

5 Likes

That makes me think of a self conscious chaos marine.

Other chaos marines: “FOR THE GLORY OF KORN!!!”

One guy in the back playing with a stick: “guys when can we go home, my legs are tired”

4 Likes

FLUFFY BLOOD FOR THE FLUFFY BLOOD GOD!

4 Likes

Yesh. (UwU)

4 Likes

XD I’m picturing that and it’s hilarious! Doesnt want to take off his boxers in the locker room.

4 Likes

Wearing a shirt at the pool, with the helmet on.

4 Likes

“BROTHER DEMARKUS COME JOIN THE COOLING WATERS!!” “Nah I’m good Brother Theseract I ate like 5 minutes ago”

5 Likes