Creamsicle's Comic! - Story by yearofthemonkey Art by Gr1m_1

One of the first booru stories that I illustrated, a real bloody mess of a comic!
Oh poor, poor, creamsicle…
Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

Page 5:

Page 6:

Page 7 (Fin) Thanks for reading!

235 Likes

basically a guide on how to turn your fluffy into a boom squig

36 Likes

Absolutely brutal, as usual. I swear was visiting the site only to see if you’ve posted anything. It’s an old comic, but still checks out.

22 Likes

I could see why the ex left… Don’t think she was the b*tch though!.. Good thing she took the cat so he couldn’t torture and kill it too!

How this guy was even allowed to reproduce is beyond me… But his daughter is turning out to be quite the little psycho too!

25 Likes

Idk the reason because creamsicle become feral was because she ate a micro family.

15 Likes

Or a time bomb.

1 Like

You should be ashamed of what you did to creamsicle Gr1m.

9 Likes

Oooooo that would be a good comic!

1 Like

Ah. Like a catharsis sundae. Enjoy it just as much as the first time I saw it.

4 Likes

51 Likes

Thanks!!! I would have never found it!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::wink::+1:

2 Likes

Well now… She just plain deserves her fate doesn’t she?! She killed them but didn’t even eat the whole thing… She wasn’t hungry… She’s just a b*tch!!!

Is there a comic where the owner give worsted huwties?!

Please say there is!!!:grin:

11 Likes

Wait! Is she eating her babbehs at the end?! That b*tch can’t stop eating fluffies!!! I’m glad she’s dead… I hope she suffered long!!!

9 Likes

That effin’ sketti dance in the last panel of the first page. Never wanted to punt a fluffy so bad before.

14 Likes

A classic fluffy masterpiece.

2 Likes

Gr1m, is that you?

I thought you left the fluffy fandom.

3 Likes

I would’ve loved to see the Mini-Fluffy make a last minute dash to the larger foals and belly flop onto them.

4 Likes

I took a little nap, but I just came back this year

8 Likes

Brutal and sadistic 10/10 Love it.

Wait? I’m confused is she underfed, or is she just like “fuck it I’m hungry.”? Honestly though I’m irritated that she seems remorseful, them casually eating children is much funnier.

5 Likes