Creators, What is Your Favorite Piece of Yours that Others Don't Like as Much? (OtherCoraline)

consensual internet hugs available

4 Likes

Not that it’s my favorite or that it’s had bad acceptance, I put it here because I was amused by the perception that some here and on reddit had thinking that kermit is giving grape enfs when in fact it only carries it on its back lol.

3 Likes

Holy hell :joy:

The fact Grape got a reward stuffy-friend for making good poopies is super adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But the fact that it looks like an enfie-stuffy friend (with Grape being the bottom) is effin’ hilarious. To think that Grapes “reward” is to get pegged by a stuffed toy (and he likes it!) :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s why I’m amused that they’ve seen it like that lol without thinking I made an image that takes itself out of context XD

2 Likes

Thank you. Our pets are so important and special to us. I really appreciate the condolences. The vet surprised me by sending me a sympathy card with her pawprint inked inside.

5 Likes

consensual internet hugs back

5 Likes

Haven’t had any that were particularly poorly recieved. Maybe Strong For Daddy

3 Likes

That was a good one. The twist at the end totally made sense, too. Got my poow widdwe feewings stomped on :wink:

3 Likes

Probably [Monster], It was the first piece I put a lot of time into, trying to make it look good. When it was done I was really proud of it.

3 Likes

Personally I don’t really check how much something blew up, I know what my most popular comics are mainly because people name them so much but on numbers I actually don’t know which one got a better reaction than other one when I publish them.

However for the “miss the mark” I believe Twisted Hugboxer was the one, I made it with certain intention pointing on how human nature tends to see itself as heroes even if they do horrible things, you are the hero in your own story and fluffies the ones who pay the prize, and sure I didn’t expect it to get so controversial and over the top. Partially I blame myself since I didn’t investigate about a non-existencial group to replace one irl, but man, that was crazy.

6 Likes

easy for me, it was this piece that i drew as a one-off gaffe when someone requested art of their OC. i ended up putting way more time into it and ended up super proud of how it turned out.

nobody on fluffybooru gave a shit about it lol

its a law: the more time you spend on something, the less people will care compared to your expectations. shitposts are the way to go

8 Likes

Awwww :heart_eyes: This melts my heart!! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh man. I loved that one! I loved how it was building up to a fluffy triumph story… and then reality hit :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I remember that one! The comments were a mess! So many people were calling for you blood. So many people misunderstood that they weren’t meant to be rooting for the PETA member and that the whole thing was fluffy injustice, not a straight fluffy abuse comic :sweat_smile: One of my all time favorites

And seriously, one of the cutest fluffy families ever. People can’t handle it when an actually functioning fluffy family is the target for an abuse comic. The brown stallion reaching up to get picked up is one of the cutest things I’ve seen on this site :hugs:

4 Likes

Yeah, doesn’t exactly fit the mold :sweat_smile:

Freakin’ dope picture, though! I can see why you were so proud of it. Super foreign and alien picture. You probably didn’t have any references to draw from, so it was all you. :grin:

3 Likes

Lemon Drop, Limes, and Micros
https://fluffy-community.com/t/lemon-drop-limes-and-micros-prologue-by-lastnotleast/7680/2
My first proper go to make a story i’d have a chance to properly establish a headcanon rather then random ideas :shrug:

. . . self louting that lead to a total lost of motivation.
plus it’s more of a slow burn then just “LOL DISPAIR PR0N”
like some popular stories :shrug: I prefer a solid foundation.

3 Likes

I kind of really loved the effort you put into that piece though. And I believe that fluffy art and fiction can be more than just shitposting

3 Likes

Egg. :frowning:

1 Like

Farmer Foals Ch 2.5. I’m just happy how Blue turned out, as that chapter was focused on developing him. A smart Foal who’s…pretty fuckin shit at reading the mood. A missed opportunity would of been the first chapter. I was struggling to come up with the beginning and it shows with a lack of detail as I kept it sparse to keep the pace quick….issue is that doesn’t work as well with text, when compared to say art which lets you add more details.

2 Likes

Hobestly this is one of my absolute favorites, for all the reasons you describe. Their situation is so tragically solvable, they’re just NOT fucking equipped for even the most basic problem solving.

The hardest and softest trees are equally difficult to chop when you haven’t got an axe.

2 Likes