@AmbitiousLeather8309

minty

@MintMania

mister hugs

and a Mr. Hugs for @Karn :heart:

sketches & shit

i liked the way these looked as sketches

Leather said something about me, @JohnnyJohn , & @ace sharing a bag of dicks

also @shadowstein im starting to appreciate more & more how insanely hard it is to draw Mortis ksjdjkdjshjsjdh

i started drawing on my tablet again with some fluffsonas to use as examples for my latest round of commissions

if youve got a mlp/fluffsona, drop em in the comments! i cant guarantee i’ll get to all of them & i cant guarantee you’ll get exactly what u want, but that’s how it is with free art

44 Likes

Thanks FedChem :heart:
I adore him

2 Likes

The skeleton sketch is really cool.

1 Like

8 Likes

ahhhhhh i love your art so so much! fluffysonas are so fun.
Mine is more an anthro but feel free to fluffy-fy it!
Fluffy sona with glasses
you’re art is always a treat my friend <3

6 Likes

Lol the fluffy is smoking a blunt

2 Likes

If I was a fluffy, I say I’d be the almost derped sort (well, that acts like it, but actually isnt), with brown fluffy.

I act derped a lot, forgetting what Im doing in the middle of doing it

3 Likes

I like how minty my guy looks. If I took a bite out of him it’d be minty fresh I bet

3 Likes

Pls take my favorite stoner: Lisa Mois

Your style fit perfectly with her

8 Likes

You draw good.

4 Likes

Your version of Mr. Hugs has very pretty lips :man_farmer:

2 Likes

That is the best drawing of mortis ive seen.

1 Like

Funnily enough I don´t have a fluffy sona unless the void creature thingy I use here counts as a fluffy sheep somehow but I actually have a mlp sona, it’s just not exactly a pony… But It´s close enough I guess so here goes

let the cringe comence ( good riddance )

FC sona:
CHP

MLP sona:

Some unnecessary info: Milkweed is a changeling-kirin hybrid thus not exactly a pony

The cyclopean one. Is it an avatar of Nyarlathotep? :heart_eyes: :yum: :melting_face:

I got no clue what that is lol
Please explain.

I smell sarcasm :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sorry no sarcasm here.

I have heard of H.P. Lovecraft and that he was a writer but I actually genuinely don’t know anything about that person or their work/characters other than the Cthulhu god creature and that’s about it.