Cruel Damnation - Comics- (Cmss for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Can this be a series, interesting and engaging. I would make a part 2 and 3 to this @infraredturbine

2 Likes

True! And if you’ve got a drawing or comic idea but want to see one of the skillful artists here to draw it, many of them do commissions at very reasonable rates. Like @infraredturbine here. Ask politely for rates and such

I totally want Infrared to do something for me but simply don’t have the right project yet.

2 Likes

Oh feel free to always come chat by, and we can discuss about your ideas ^^

1 Like

Seriously he’s good to bounce Ideas off of, A Heart of Darkness only exists because I wanted to see a specific form of abuse done lol.

2 Likes

Originally it was intended as a one-shot to demonstrate how cruel life tends to be. Though who knows, I had some ideas lol.

2 Likes

The origin story of a Racecar

3 Likes

Good to hear!

There’s a few things bubbling but it’s a matter of “this one feels like it needs ________” if that makes sense. I do love how versatile Infrared is though. Great emotional range.

2 Likes

oh thanks, but I didn’t get it xD

1 Like

Indeed, its why I exclusively go to him for any commission work. He captures the stories I write flawlessly for fluffies. Not to mention his range of depicting sorrow and fear is excellent. I still say go chat with him, he can hep ya get to where you need to be

3 Likes

actually Stwumpo (racecar creator) allowed me to draw everything I want using him, that be abusive, but something more canon about him I’m not sure, dunno xD

1 Like

This fluff is an unlimited comedy fuel. Just replace him with any car, and it will be funny

3 Likes

disabled fluffies are always funny

2 Likes

Cars the movie remade with only pillow fluffs.

4 Likes

Sir, this is a smarty. It has killed a feral mare’s children raped her, lied about knowing her, and left her to starve and give birth to foals she won’t be able to care for, and you’re rewarding him for that bullshit?!

3 Likes

I can see that auto-correct is an enemy one cannot simply rid themselves of.

4 Likes

Many forms of technology are powered by AI. Autocorrect is powered by FI (Fluffy Intelligence).

2 Likes

He didn’t see anything of what you just said

1 Like

If that were the case would my words not have “r”s and “l”s replaced with “w”?

1 Like

“Fluffy know no y. Dictionary is a meanie, won’t let fluffy spell. But fluffy can pick words. Fluffy help!”

3 Likes

Yknow. This is one of those times I would love to throw a fluff into a shallow pool and watch it drown. See if you’re Smarty enough to survive that.

3 Likes