Cruel Damnation - Comics- (Cmss for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Hope this get a sequel but damn would have break his nuts for this shit he did :grimacing::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Nice comic too :+1:

Still: kill that sob!!!

@infraredturbine nice movie poster too :+1:

5 Likes

well, that sucks. It also sucks even more because looks like he had an enfie pal already. What an asshole! Love the story :slight_smile:

4 Likes

haha, this is so special cruel in several steps and levels

great workt

2 Likes

Currently I havenā€™t decided if I want to do a sequel to this or not, it was intended to be a stand alone story. Really just from Turbine and I bouncing random ideas. though who knows where it will lead, I just got other things to do first writing wise xDDD

3 Likes

Indeed! He murdered eight foals and ruined a mareā€™s whole life, for five seconds of Gud-Feews. He had an Enfie Toy at home, he just couldnā€™t wait one whole hour.

6 Likes

While Iā€™d love to see him suffer, I donā€™t think the story needs it. Honestly, to make a series of it where we see him do more and more would lead to maybe the ending being anticlimactic because he can only suffer so much. There would be no payment in full, as it were.

If anything, the best ending would be for him to die naturally.

ā€œIn the real world, the bad guys donā€™t always win. But they usually do really well for themselves. Or at least better than their victims.ā€

Which, if this lead to burning hate? Thatā€™d be impotent rage and fury. Because itā€™s not wrong.

3 Likes

You understand it completely!

3 Likes

When someone posted (a few someones actually) that abuse and injustice were interlinked it helped. I personally prefer justifiable abuse because it feels better and makes more sense for me as fiction. Thatā€™s very much what I was raised with from church to manga to movies to tv shows.

This is more uncomfortable because itā€™s true to life. But, in that regard I think itā€™s just as important as well. Injustice should rile you up. But in real life itā€™d really easy to tune out if itā€™s not directly affecting you.

So thank you for a well written, concise bit of fiction to jar the senses a bit. To remind us of that. Like many of the best stories, to maybe get us to think a little.

2 Likes

Side note: Iā€™ve got friends who served and have various degrees of PTSD. I appreciate Heart of Darkness more because of that. Never as much as they would or wouldnā€™t, but to know of some of their problems that donā€™t get talked about much?

Real life sucks. You handle that well.

3 Likes

With your writing and @infraredturbine art makes an awesome combo, we feel that anger how that bastard smarty did which shows how good this story was :+1:

But i still wanna stomp that bastardā€™s nut for that. :rofl:

4 Likes

Did his dad just not see the bloody hooves?

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking the obvious mess is for our benefit as viewers.

Iā€™m trying to remember some of the animals that will kill a motherā€™s young just to put it back in heat sooner plus get rid of young that arenā€™t itā€™s ownā€¦

Nature is fairly brutal.

2 Likes

questen picks up the brown fluffy and takes it to his care centre with adopted babies
Mean while
stener, John taco and quespike prepare a smarty and its owner to disappear

3 Likes

Sometimes people are willfully ignorant. Like when a kid is such a massive bully and their mother goes, ā€œI KNOW my child and he is not a bully, weā€™re going to sue the school for such slanderā€. Even though both in school and at home, the child in question has concerning behaviors. Perhaps in this case, this particular fluffy (a royal Purple Unicorn with a silver mane) is of such high quality and cost, the owner is willing to overlook his bad behavior. After all, who cares about a bad colored feral or two? One is a dime a dozen, the other could have potentially cost $500+.

Though thatā€™s reality, unfortunately. Rich kids can get away with literal murder and face no repercussions, because the family lawyer is so good. I used an example earlier where its the same as a rich kid with a good family, relentlessly bullying a kid from a not great situation simply because they could. The Rich kid never faces consequences, goes to an exclusive university, and gets an executive position right out of school at Daddyā€™s company. The poor kid just gets tossed aside, because he was never valuable enough to matter. Hell they invented a condition a few years back, ā€œAfluenzaā€ to reason how a teenager who killed four people while drunk driving, was incapable of being responsible.

Sorry for the long reply to a short question, lol. Iā€™d say its willing ignorance.

4 Likes

Stomping on his nuts is the appropriate response, lol! Iā€™m glad so many people like the story, especially the hatred for Kyle. Though I know many arenā€™t happy he got away with eight counts of infanticide and ruined a mareā€™s life (condemning her to starvation with his own babies). I think it really hammers the point how awful these creature can be at their worst. Kyle Had an enfie toy/litter pal at home, he didnā€™t need to do what he did. The fact of the matter s that he felt entitled to the mareā€™s body and the babies were just an obstacle in the way of the five seconds of ā€œgud-feewsā€ he was entitled too. Its twisted, its evil, its sickening, but its how reality can be sometimes.

Indeed, Turbineā€™s art is fantastic and brings my stories to life. I particularly like the expressive nature on how he draws fluffies, you can feel their : Joy, sorrow, fear, and defeat. Heā€™s also very willing to change things up and experiment with new techniques. Not to mention the commissioning process is super interactive and he strives to make your ideas come close to fruition as possible.

4 Likes

I appreciate the compliment, outside of the fantastic elements of sci-fi talking mini ponies I try and ground things with character interactions. The story is supposed to make the reader uncomfortable and angry, because we do see this kind of injustice every day. We both actively and passively permit individuals like Kyle, to continue to do the awful things he does and that people like him will continue to get away with. Its uncomfortable, but it reminds us that justice is just a human concept (like morality).

Iā€™m also glad you like A Heart of Darkness, its been an interesting story to work with. I myself am a veteran (I served eight years in the USAF as an airplane mechanic). Iā€™ve seen people come back from the desert different and Iā€™ve seen just the reality of the service commitment ruin people and marriages. A few close friends (including my best friend) have PTSD, though not from direct combat. PTSD is a complicated anxiety disorder and it fluctuates from person to person. In my friends case, he grew up with an insane amount of abuse, and when his wife decided to cheat on him, ruin his finances, and lock him out of his apartment while he was deployed; it was the straw that broke the camels back. He nearly lost his career and tried to take his own life and It took many months of recovery for him to get to where he is today. I also have many friends who, sadly have taken their own lives because mental health services are treated as a joke in the USA socially and in the military doesnā€™t acknowledge it if its not direct combat related. Iā€™m also medically disabled from my service (like many in my old career field) due to institutional neglect, creative interpretations of OSHA standards, cost driven safety standards, and good old fashioned willful ignorance.

Really the story of A Heart of Darkness isnā€™t even about the fluffies or the home invasion, its about a damaged and isolated man psychologically degrading. Sure the abuse is somewhat justified, but Chris is not is a proper state of mind to be making a lot of the decisions he is doing. There is a very fine line between justice and vengeance that Chris is skirting, and there are consequences for every decision he makes. It begs the question, is Chris justified to the extent of Abuse he is causing?

Lol sorry for the depressing rant. Iā€™m glad you enjoy the story!

2 Likes

The brutal reality is that yes life if not only unfairā€¦itā€™s very fucked up at times!

3 Likes

This definitely needs a hellgremlin tag. Or ragebox, if people prefer.

3 Likes

Kyle is a giga-Chad :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah. I realize the point of this comic is to ruffle feathers (and more power to InfraredTurbine for it), but Kyle more closely resembles a hategoal than a fluffy. Hell, heā€™s more hategoat than hellgremlin. Like this is so over-the-top-mustache-twirling evil that Kyle is not a fluffy in my mind. He only looks like one.

5 Likes