Cruel Damnation - Comics- (Cmss for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Good story.

2 Likes

this ending pissed me off so much lol

but it did start to form ideas for a story involving a fluffy being evil in my head :angel:

3 Likes

Huch Fluffy Suffering is delicious and the enfie pall in the the end picture with her almost dead is just the cherry on top. By the way Kyle’s owner musst know about this you don’t buy an enfiy or litter pal as a good person.

1 Like

I actually love the idea of a smarty fluffy getting away with being an absolute asshole.

4 Likes

How did I miss this? This is great.

Cosmic justice and fairness? Leave that assessment to GOD

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see kyle get cockrot.

3 Likes

Sad end for the mare, but if the winter already comes, will the foals they where killed by Kyle also gonna die from the snow.

1 Like

Man, this cracked me up

1 Like

So great! This one is a classic. So vile on the part of the smarty, such excellent suffering by the feral mare, and a great portrayal of the callous, uncaring world they inhabit!

1 Like

The mare then looks for Kyle and ambushes him while he’s outside playing, stomping his nu-nus and head into a mush.

1 Like

Just noticed his blood soaked feet. Wow. The detail.

2 Likes

Starts Cup cup song with gun shoots Kyle to never going to give you up

1 Like

One of my favorite hugboxes. Classic loving owner.

1 Like

Fuckin WOW. Kyle is a smart lil bastard.

2 Likes

huh, weird, this is the first time I feel happy and excited about a smarty having his way with… everything!.

I love the content of the comic, from Kyle stomping the babbehs in a horrifying way to death to the mummah fluffy lamenting that her babies are dead and begging her new special friend to take her in, but Kyle outright shits on her face and takes his leave. I love hwo the second panel ends by the mare wandering alone in the cold about to give birth. Love this type of abuse and mental torture.

I should rework this story some day

2 Likes

Yeah… maybe with a kicker of Smarty getting karma somehow? Maybe the owner saw the misdeed and then leaves him out in the cold and adopts her? Im spitballing tbh

1 Like

Kyle’s owner is a idiot.
I bet that he believed whatever lies Kyle came up with.
-“so you stepped in some strawberry milkshake?”
(Kyle nods)
-“well that sounds plausible, how about some spaghetti?”
Sometimes idiot humans grinds my gears more than idiot fluffies.

Or maybe he come across as smart because he hit the jackpot and got himself a idiot owner?

Why should the owner care about a feral, other than that it might have dirtied their pet?
Bear in mind, it is the same person who bought an enfie-pal.
Some fluffs might, just perhaps, be formed by such things.