Cruel Reality 12 - Cruelty's End (By: GreaverBlade

Oh, I’m no artist, I just throw out ideas for others to play with. I’ll defer to A-S.

1 Like

I unironically love Scroteface

He’s up for adoption!

GIMMIE

Her reproductive system should otherwise function. She only suffered a spinal injury, not a full lower body crushing injury.

However, she may struggle with delivery and would likely need help, or Caesarian delivery.

2 Likes

Kinda dissapointed it things turned so well for Peony and her owner just forgave her and accepted her back like nothing. But That also happens, oh well.

1 Like

Haha! I loved this story so much. The outtakes are pretty great too, I can see scroteface tipping his “Fedowa”

1 Like

Scroteface: “Akshuwawwy! It am twiwwby!”

2 Likes

Well, one question what happened with the blue one, we know the end of the mare and her yellow and green foal. The pink one is dead, but did the blue one survive? Or was the home he got, the home of a abuser?

1 Like

That’s going to be a full follow up story.

3 Likes

Alternate ending best ending. lmao

1 Like

Apparently I didn’t sate the community bloodlust with this one. Don’t worry, I’ve got something in progress.

2 Likes

That’s why it’s so understandable how so many comics or series never get finished.

1 Like

Nice man.

I figured out how her owner named her. PONY. P O N Y. Peony.

Bravo, that was an amazing story.

1 Like

May the owner croack and get fucked by rats. Not for abandoning her, but for not cooking the foals alive.

Looks like Dawn is still available if you’d like to adopt her.

And Dawn has been adopted by @Flarey!

Ojalá lo suban traducido