Cruel Reality 12 - Cruelty's End (By: GreaverBlade

THE END

But wait… There’s more!

Spearmint and Dawn are up for adoption! Yes, I’m going to be annoying and picky on a new owner. They deserve good homes.

Spearmint
Spearmint has seen on real poopies in his short life. Despite it all, he is boundlessly curious and is quickly turning in to a 'sploring baby. He’ll need a home with lots of places for him to (safely) explore and play.

Dawn
Dawn is paralyzed in her back legs, and is unable to control her bowels. She now wears a diaper full time. With lot of hard work, she has learned how to sit upright. She will need daily baths to clean her fluff, but due to continued exposure, enjoys bathing. As she gets older she will need a cart to get around on her own. Dawn doesn’t like to be a bother, and would rather do things herself than rely on others to carry her to food, water, and toys.

Abusers and Degens
I didn’t forget about you. Have some outtakes to slate your need for further suffering.

Pinkie Baby’s Fate

Replaced

<<Previous|First|

70 Likes

Yes, Blue babbeh will get a story. But man, this was work.

12 Likes

Hey, can I have both foals to totally not torture and kill? I promise I wont have the mc wait until peony’s owner is out of the house, then go up to her saferoom’s window and slowly torture both foals to death right in front of her. I would never do that.

You can count on me.

4 Likes

How about an entire sheet?

Trace over the sketches, and abuse as you see fit!

1 Like

I was promised cruelty, what is this Hugbox bullshit?

I kid, it’s been a tough journey but Peony has learnt valuable lessons. Here’s hoping the two survivors go to good homes.

And that Scroteface is as gentle as he claims

7 Likes

Awww yus.

This was a hell of a journey.

Well dove Greaver.

Also, if someone were to adopt Dawn, how would you feel about doing something about her back leggies?

1 Like

As long as she’s cared for, that’s all that matters. Fluffy wheelchairs are not unheard of. Basically a butt-rest with wheels and a strap to keep it in place.

But if somebody has other ideas and would like to tell the story, I’m not opposed.

2 Likes

Gentewfuff?

Oh man… I feel like there’s an unspoken m’fwuffy and a missing fedora.

This has been a fun arc, though. Nicely done.

4 Likes

I can imagine. Great series though. :grinning: :+1:

Hello there,
I really enjoyed the series and all its ups and downs and would like to apply for adopting Spearmint.

I can give him a lot of space to explore with lots of friends with other fluffies and subspecies alike.

He would surely get along with Turnip ( also an adopt) and maybe even have a future mate in Honey ( a gift fluffy filly I got)

Please look at my work and consider me as an option.
Thank you.

Now that was an epic for the modern age!

Adorable ending and whoever tortures these two will be getting a personal visit from me and probably Tia at 3 am.

Do not make a mistake.

also rip Pink, only after death did they realize their fate in that outtake.

Scroteface is great, I’m glad to finally see him make an appearance lol.

(enjoy your new foals whoever gets them they’re a great little guy and gal)

Congratulations on adopting Spearmint!

I’m sure you will provide him with an excellent home.

Please drop me a DM if you’d like the source Krita files.

What a lovely story. Thank you for telling it to us.

1 Like

thank you.
I will take great care of him.

As far as I know “Krita” is an art program right?
I don´t have that one since I use Paint and Gimp so I won´t be able to use the files.
No worries though, I make my art from scratch.

Correct, Krita is an art program. It’s a free and open source applications, much like Gimp.

I’d encourage taking a look at it an alternative to both Paint and Gimp rolled in to one. Even if you don’t end up using it, it’s worth checking out based on the fact that it’s entirely free!

I´ll take a look. Thanks for recommending!

Also, I have a question about Dawn.
Is it possible for her to have foals when she’s older or is she unable to have any due to her injuries?

Hmm, how does Dawn feel about going really fast?

Fluffy with broken hind legs but working forelegs can make great soapbox derby drivers, they steer with their forelimbs with the back lying comfortably behind them. And the ‘engine’ compartment has a flip top for easy cleaning.

2 Likes

That actually sounds kind of awesome!

1 Like

Looks like @anon7816926 and @A-S are both looking at Dawn.

While only one will be able to take her home, it looks like another foal in a similar situation may become available.

So, let me know what you’ve each got in mind, and I’ll make a decision. Whoever doesn’t get Dawn WILL get another disabled foal in need of care.

1 Like