Adoptables! Dazzle's Get (By: GreaverBlade) (Closed)

…dooooo iiiiittttt

I love Valentina’s little heart!!! She seems like she’d be a great therapy or emotional support fluffy :pleading_face:

Aww, I’d love to adopt Valentina if shes still available!

valentina seems like she’d make for a wonderful service fluffy! i’d love to take her in

As @Spacesheep formally asked first, Valentina has a new home.

Please take good care of her.

I look forward to seeing any content you create with your new adopt!

Dawn from Cruel Reality is still available. She needs a lot of help, but she’d definitely be good at providing comfort to those going through a rough time:

Thanks so much! <3

Use crayon. Tip straight down, twist. Boom. Dots!

If no one else claimed her I’d love to have her :blush: although it may be some time before I do this, I have an idea for a story or something where Dawn is a beloved therapy fluffy at a children’s hospital and helps kids who need wheelchairs feel less alone

She is all yours!

Also, once she reaches full size, she could be fitted with a closed catheter system for fecal incontinence. Basically a poop collection bag on her side. This could additionally be hidden under a sweater or something, and would keep her rump clean.

This was handled really well in RQ’s Gerald. That story is… fucked up, but really good if you can handle controversial stories.

Thank you very much @GreaverBlade!!

I look forward to your content!

If you want the original Kirta files, just drop me a DM. You are welcome to modify, trace, re-use whatever the files as you see fit for the character.

1 Like

Even that will take a lot of time.
I’m impatient.

Time to start doing digital!

I tried.
Not my thing.

So who claimed Turbo ?

Nobody yet. I think they are all waiting on you to decide if you want to cripple your drawing hand on spots or not.

Well shit

Masochism confirmed I guess.

Have fun with him!

I have no idea what to do with him
But we will see.