Cup-A-Foal by Chikahiro

:laughing::smile::nerd_face::wink:

Brenda: Oh no they weren’t!
OH!!!..I thought you meant…Oh well… nevermind.

1 Like

Ah, my jokes fall flat sometimes. A lot, actually. Here, have a drink!

1 Like

Nah, you were fine.

Instructions unclear, ate the dehydrated chirpy and now I hear noises from my stomach.

3 Likes

“No am tummy baby!”

Sadly research shows that you have a 95% chance of saying “biggest poopies” when the angry foal leaves your bowels. IF it leaves your bowels. There’s a one on a hundred chance it’ll take up residence in your appendix or failing that your liver.

Should this happen give it your wifi password and don’t get it used to spicy foods otherwise it’ll get REALLY mad.

“What dis jawaoeño cwap? Fwuffy wan’ Cawowina Weapew!”

4 Likes

I’m my country, they are forbidden these types of foods apparently because they are not healthy…

1 Like

sluuuuuuurp

1 Like

I guess you could splice some tardigrade genes into a fluffy so it can enter a cryptobiotic state and be stored like this

Then again tardigrades are microscopic, dont know if their biology translates way to bigger animals, specially mammals

1 Like

Which country?

Cheap sci-fi made possible by jargon and half-understandings of things. I seem to recall there are other animals that have fun tricks regarding hostile environments and the like, but the water bears are more iconic for it I think. I’m pretty sure any biologists, zoologists, genetic engineers, etc., would go through this site and cringe in a professional manner.

México, but don´t worry, we have a much tastier version of the Cup of Noodles called Maruchan, and it passed all health inspections…

2 Likes

Maruchan its all over the place, the USA too

The best instant ramen its by far the korean variety like Shin-ramyum. More expensive sure but the quality its much better.

3 Likes

If you can get fresh (non-fried) noodles they’re great. I especially like curry udon that way. Some are okay at room tempurature, som have to be frozen or refrigerated.

If I get to see one on sale, I´ll buy one:

1 Like

Those are good. I like them.

Reminds me a bit of those growing dinosaur eggs, although those use normal cold tap water and not boiling water.

Buy the ones that come in a bag, its much better

1 Like

Refrigerated section? Or frozen?

Hrm… can probably get some really good garnishes there too.

Nah the Shin ones, they dont come fresh but get the ones in the bag they are way better than the cup

There’s also the black version which is more “premium”

1 Like