Custom Fluffies/References/Available Adopts (Star-The-Alicorn)

Fluffy references, custom fluffies and adopts are now an option in my commissions!
Fluffies with a star emoji next to their name are still available. I can make extra art and/or a story for each character as well, for an additional price.

Each adoptable is 20 USD. I prefer to receive payment through paypal.

Rules:

• Only one adoptable per person!
  • If you buy an adoptable, you can do whatever you want with it. All I ask is please don’t use it to promote bigotry or glorify unhealthy relationship dynamics.
  • I will not write/draw sexual abuse for the adoptables listed below. You can, however, make it yourself or have someone else make it if you own the character.
  • My adoptables belong solely to whoever buys them and whoever the buyer extends ownership to. Don’t claim to own them if you didn’t buy them or the owner didn’t give them to you.

Butterscotch :star:

Butterscotch is a runt unicorn who is high-spirited and energetic. He has chronic lung problems starting in his foalhood, from living right next to the smoking area of an amusement park. Due to this he developed secondhand smoke, which caused a bone infection called osteomyelitis. Both hind legs needed to be amputated, but he’s gotten used to this change and continues to thrive. His favorite colors are anything within the general range of pink or purple, which is the color he requested his wheelchair to be.

Zappy :star:

Zappy was experimented on as a foal, which is the cause of her X-shaped pupils. She is currently undergoing rehabilitation for an ecstasy addiction. She was rescued from an ex-scientist who was recently arrested for possession of illegal drugs. It is speculated that her previous owner fed her the same drugs they were arrested for possessing. Zappy has a few behavioral problems stemming from her addiction including mood swings, impaired judgement, loss of inhibitions and anxiety. She suffers from frequent headaches, muscle cramps, blurred vision and insomnia. Despite her hard life, she does have hope and believes she can kick her addiction to the curb for the sake of a better future.

Shocker :star:

Shocker is a hyperactive earthie who enjoys attending concerts and raves. Unlike the previous two, Shocker has had a rather easy life so far. Their owner gave them their piercings at their own request, as well as their gel-styled spiky mane. Unfortunately Shocker and their owner have had to separate due to financial concerns. Shocker hopes to continue living a life of excitement and travel, but they can also enjoy a quieter (Albeit still active) household.

Custom fluffies/references:

Below are the prices and some examples.

Simple Fluffies: $8+

Simple fluffies are those without unusual parts. Simple scars and markings can be included here.

Average Detail Fluffies: $15+

1 or 2 unusual parts, piercings or medium-detail markings.

High Detail Fluffies: $25+

These are fully-custom, high-detail fluffies. They have complicated markings and unusual parts. I can create subspecies as well.

Any additional questions? Don’t be afraid to ask!

16 Likes