Custom Made (hmmgoodsoup)

Description of image down below:
———————————————————————————————
Setting is in a fluffy adoption center, showing several fluffies behind a fence with a sign that says ‘VIP FLUFFY WAITING ZONE.’
Fluffies shown behind this fence are 4 other fluffies, one being much closer to the fence then the others. The one closest to the fence is an alicorn with a light pink/red main color, and the fluffy hair and tail being a lilac color that fades into white. The chest fluff is half lilac and half white. It has dark red eyes.The other three fluffies are simply red, blue, and a dark magenta-ish color.
Dialogue:
——————————————————————————————
Red fluffy: ‘Dummeh fwuffy get… homsie?’
Blue fluffy: ‘Nu faiw! Wan mummah too!”
Customer: ‘I’m so happy I paid so much for a personalized fluffy! She’s so beautiful!’
——————————————————————————————
I don’t really know how I feel about this one, I think it feels a bit cramped and the colors are ehh. Yeah, its definitely cramped. But, our little custom alicorn is getting a new home with some nice lady with a lot of money, as a custom alicorn can NOT be very cheap. Long description because I’m afraid some people might not be able to see. And yes, I know I committed the sin of using a random ass google image for the background, please forgive me lmao. Hope y’all enjoy this little drawing <3

16 Likes

So cute :hugs: :kissing_heart:

1 Like