cute predator and cute prey (neonero)

cat

70 Likes

That sad all he wanted was some gum off the floor

2 Likes

Good kitty!

Would I adopt fluffies out of an alley to do anything but torture and kill them? No.

I would adopt that cat out of the alley to snuggle it though. Real animals and beloved pets > crying shit pony toys.

8 Likes

That’s a shockingly efficient cat. Mine would have tortured that fluffy for, like, six hours.

5 Likes

That was a swift kill… the cat mustve definitely been hungry. If it was any of the cats i met at my friend’s house, it wouldve given the foal a headstart, run circles around it, cutting it off at every turn and batting it about the odd time and the occasional scratch. Then once its tired then he wouldve eaten it…or have the foal lead him back to the family nest or herd nesting community. My friend’s cat is a sly one…but so cute :heart_eyes:

Also this one is a black cat which imo are the best cats

2 Likes

It’s fascinating. Fluffies draw out my cute aggression to the point I want to crush their heads with my bare hands. Cats… I just find cute and want to cuddle and pet and listen to them purr and meow.
A remarkable dichotomy.

4 Likes

Nice

Yes, cats usually play with their prey before killing, but it was too difficult for me to animate it, so the cat immediately kills the fluffy ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better!

I think that even if kitties were capable of talking (Even fluffspeak!) they’d show far more self awareness, cunning and intellect than the best behaved fluffy. Both creatures are definitely not created equal :flufflepuff:

3 Likes

SO SMOOTH!

1 Like

Could you do more of these

You mean more animations with cats?

1 Like

Can’t wait to see blood next time!

1 Like

Wow, well done!

1 Like