Cwismas Weggies (by Booperino)

I haven’t done some happy cyborg pillows in a hot minute

47 Likes

Can we get the poor family version?

4 Likes

Hot minute…potato…hot potato :potato: :yum:

Love these little injections of cute. Makes the day just a little more tolerable.

2 Likes

to be fair that is the budget leggies for foals but let me humor you :V

16 Likes

Aww, cyberfluff!

3 Likes

xD

Thank you for humoring me.

For some reason my brain is like ‘cybernetics like that would be expensive. Let alone for a pet of a fluffies usual price range.’

So of course I like to picture poorman hugbox alternatives that aren’t ~throws money at it~.

2 Likes

lol yeah but 3d printing and the scale of it i imagine these leggies for foals would be on the 50 dollar range, knowing fixer

2 Likes

Yeah in fixers case they have the knowhow so they can assemble wholesale.

But im picturing the commercialized 100’s/1000’s of dollars stuff. Stuff that lights up and syncs to the nerves and could take small arms fire and lift more grocery bags then your normal arms could dream of when you still had them.

Granted if this is just a 3d plastic version of a wooden limb that has a few locking positions etc and doesn’t actually give the foal any lifting/drag/push/crush capacity other then using body weight then yeah that’d be much cheaper. (foals effectively peg leg walking with their shouldsers)

1 Like

Its great, but needs more attachments for articulated action!

2 Likes

Gotta go fast!

Sure, he can’t give huggies, but holy shit can he haul ass.

In a straight line, anyway. Not sure how good he is at turns.

4 Likes

Well, a poor family could ask for a scholarship type deal for cyber-legs. I mean:

Yo Po’ Ass Deserves Cyber-legs Scholarship

Application for the scholarship: be poor, dummy. Paid for by Dr Apfelpherd.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Love potatoes cheerful face :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Fluffy cybernetics that looks like Codename:KND tech is even more fun to imagine and see

2 Likes

Continually impressed with how fast yet skillfully you throw these goofy doodles together. “legs” on the side of the box make it even better.

1 Like

Christmas day: now time fow weggies!

1 Like