Cycle of life of a fluffy (Cmss for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello everyone,
So this is another sketch for RandomAirpeople, showing fluffies stages, in his canon :slight_smile:
He also wrote a document explaining how each stage would work, and this illustrates each stage

you can read more about it here:
Notes on Fluffy Biology I - The Lifecycle of a Fluffy (RandomAirPeoples)

For commissions of your ideas, feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Is that a boner? If so, that’s underwhelming even for an animal that size.

4 Likes

Many aspects of fluffies are…disappointing.

8 Likes

OMG, if you add one more arrow at the end , that fluffy would be fucking INMORTAL

4 Likes

nononoonononoononoonono

2 Likes

I feel very identified with the fluffy looking at its junk in the puberty stage.

3 Likes

Oh this is nice :heart_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

However, he has hooves and chunky arms, so he can’t fap. A sad existence indeed.

2 Likes

Awww the chirpy babbehis a little bean.

2 Likes

Neither do real horses have them and yet they’re constantly rubbing and bumping their penises around :rofl:

3 Likes

ARE THEY ??

3 Likes

Yeah, but how many really survive past the drooling stage?

4 Likes

I would say quite a few depending on the time of year. If a fluffy is born in earlier in the year and is able to make it to adolescence before the winter, they got a high chance of survival. Provided they don’t do anything stupid.

2 Likes

And how high are the chances of that?

4 Likes

Higher than Bob Marley. Realistically I’d put their average lifespan around 7-8, because by then they most certainly would have done something dumb like: Eat shiny glass nummies, or demand land from a water moccasin, or eat random psychedelic shrooms. Their saving grace is that they bread faster than a Californian wild fire spreads.

3 Likes