CYOA: Pudding Pie pt. 2 (federalchemical1728)

ADHD peep here, actually get an alarm to take your meds and have someone disginated to witness you take your pills.

2 Likes

What to do? Depends… Is it okay with his job if he takes the babbeh home? If not…he shouldnt risk his job for whatever he wants to do with pudding (reabilitation or abuse regardless)

Wait this dude took someone else’s fluffy because it was being overfed and is potentially just dumping the little chonk at some shitty shelter? Washing his hands of a fluffy he claims is being ‘abused’ by putting it where it’ll instead be forgotten? Potentially even sent to the incinerator?? ( they’d better be aware of what can happen when you incinerate that much fat at once. I feel bad for the neighborhood. )

That’s hilariously abusive! I love it!

The shelter is the way to go! Nothing builds character like having a bunch of strangers ignoring you except when they’re there to mock your body at every turn ( yeah right ). I’m sure Pudding will learn healthier eating habits and what a ‘sometimes food’ treats can be- nah its going to be a love/hate thing with food since it’ll be the one source of endorphins for her while she’s in that hell but its also the thing hurting her, and since she’s an alicorn she’s likely to actually figure that out. Ouch.

My dog Nova is the same exact way. She got that puppy chub but god DAMN I just can’t stop myself from burying face in her tum tum. Plus she is the fluffy side of her dad’s family so she’s like a pillow. My chubby pubby.

1 Like

Any grown man who hoes by “Andy” is clearly not a man, just a low-t manchild.

Being a fluffy hugboxer shows this well.

What a pud!

Love your art though!

I get you on that. My girl ferret is a little dainty thing and my boy ferret is a huge huggable lump. She drags him around quite easily.

1 Like