CYOA: Pudding Pie pt. 2 (federalchemical1728)

FIRST | NEXT

Unfortunately, since fluffies are legally classified as “biotoys,” Fluffy Protective Services is not a legitimate government agency. Pudding’s concerned uncle just called the first number he found on google.

In this particular town, Fluffy Protective Services are a network of hugboxing volunteers, shelters, and veterinary clinics that normally get called to clean up urban infestations, hoarding situations, and illegal breeding operations. An email report was sent, and a couple days later a haggard-looking guy in an FPS t-shirt showed up with another fluffy asking to meet Pudding. He introduced himself as Andy.

The guy’s eyebrows went through the ceiling when he finally saw Pudding in her saferoom, tiny legs lost in the bulk of her body, wheezing as she sang along to the TV. His fluffy on the other hand, bounded in with no hesitation and immediately began making friends.

“Oh yeah, this… This definitely qualifies as abuse. She can’t even walk, can she?”

“But she’s a munchkin, that’s normal isn’t it?”

“Only for pregnant dams. How old did you say she was?”

“Six weeks. I just started weaning her.”

“Any chance she could be pregnant?”

“Absolutely not! She’s just a baby!”

“Ma’am, you’d be shocked and appalled at the things I’ve seen. If you truly want what’s best for Pudding, you’ll let us take her.”

“No! You’re not taking my baby! I’m not an abuser!”

“Ma’am, your fluffy looks happy, but only because the morbid obesity hasn’t caught up with her yet. Once she realizes she can’t run and play like other fluffies, it’s over. And that’s only if she doesn’t succumb to the myriad of health problems first. At her current rate, she won’t live to see her first birthday.”

“But… But she’s so happy. She’s got everything a fluffy could ever want…”

“I understand, miss. But what a fluffy wants and what they need are two very different things.”

Pudding had never been in a car before, and screamed the whole time, completely shitting up the inside of her carrier and stinking up the car. Even with all the windows down, Andy had to stop and heave on the side of the road at least twice.

What does Andy do?
  • Take her home
  • To the shelter
0 voters
colors for Brandon EDIT: MOTHERFUCKER I FORGOT HIS FUCKING WINGS FUCK ME

brandon

he’s basic as hell, i really just needed an Emotional Support Fluffy for Andy to bring with him on his pickup job.

Just a fair warning: things are going to get a lot worse for Pudding before they get better. I’ve got a happy ending planned, but you won’t be able to stop bad things from happening to her first. It’s all part of the story.

((sup im doing uhhhhhhh bad))

haven’t had a therapist for at least 2 weeks, frustrated with my psychiatrist’s handling of my ADHD, not sure if my meds aren’t working as well or if im just forgetting to take them, isolating myself, scared to move forward, all the same shit just worse & a different day.

even tho i know it wont fix anything, i just wanna sleep.

my cat is so cute & fat that all will leaves my body & i must bury my face in her soft tummy.

66 Likes

To the shelter! There they’ll discover she’s not actually fat, just full of wasp eggs and… :o They’re about to hatch!!!

18 Likes

“Puddin am dah heawt of dah swawm!” ~wasps carry pudding through the air (with great effort)~

14 Likes

Yyyyeah. No “volunteer” is taking anything from me. Show me a badge or get punched off my property.

6 Likes

Brandons an ultramarine eh?

Voting shelter because there? Pudding is most likely going to get treated to the fluffy version of fat camp.

6 Likes

Funny… on a website about talking pighorses, the thing I can’t accept is a volunteer with no authority showing up and taking one of them out of an owners house.

Your art is awesome BTW

4 Likes

Its the principle of the matter. Its legally your property and some random asshole shows up and says he’s taking it from you because he says so and has a fancy club shirt and no real authority whatsoever. I’m from a generation where you wanna pull that shit you best be able to fight cause that’s what’s you’re walking into.

3 Likes

I’d put Pudding on a treadmill for a long time. And squeeze out whatever amount of crap she has. Or at least put a muzzle or duct tape on her.

Pudding’s owner is a softie uwu “i only want the best for my baby” kind of person

she could be convinced

7 Likes

Your current eyes is softer than your reg fluffies you did me like it.

Its sad bout Puddin that’s “too much” luv owners do without thinking its health. Seen a lot of super chonky doggo an catto from owners or grandparents :sweat_smile:

I vote for shelter and hope a good one that actually help this lil one to reduce its weigh and able to walk n play.

2 Likes

Don’t take her to the shelter, the other babies will bully and shit on her. It’s all too common

3 Likes

Great job doing the car interior! Love your artwork and I love your stories.

I feel ya about the psychiatrist. I lost a job due to my ADHD and my psychiatrist is like, just wait and see if your meds will work. No thank you. It’s been over a year

1 Like

Poor pudding, but it’s for the best. Also Mr.Andy from FPS is a looker!

I’m surprised he took her, and not teach the owner to be better, she does genuinely care and love pudding, and will probably listen to reason from an “expert”

1 Like

I feel you so hard on this man, I kept one of my cat’s kittens (Momma cat now neutered and baby will be once big enough) and she is such a lil chonk in the making, I know it’s currently just baby fat and her lil squishy cheeks, but I always stop to jam my face against her belly and fucking inhale that kitten smell like it’s cocaine

4 Likes

Y O U
:index_pointing_at_the_viewer:
YOU GET IT

5 Likes

everyone in the fluffy universe has a crippling medical condition known as Terminal Idiot Disease

6 Likes

ohhhhhh im already loving this story

2 Likes

The kitten is geting that lil tummy jiggle when she trots around and I just wanna

2 Likes