CYOA: Pudding Pie pt.1 (Federalchemical1728)

Pudding here is a designer munchkin alicorn, bought as a chirpy from @roguesoul and lovingly hand-raised by her doting mummah. She’s lived a charmed life from day one, every peep and cry attended to straight away and with the utmost care. She’s never had to want nor wait for anything.

By the time she learned to speak, her short legs (characteristic of her munchkin breed) could not hold her. Her hooves don’t even reach the floor anymore. Something needs to be done.

• Resell her at a markup
  • Call Fluffy Protective Services

0 voters

NEXT

((i have a million different ideas for Pudding so I decided to make it a little more fun & turn them into a Choose Your Own Adventure instead of just stewing on them forever. votes won’t close for at least a day, how many depends on how long it takes my hyperfixation to beat the shit out of my executive dysfunction. yesterday & today have been rough, i desperately need a new therapist oof))

82 Likes

I love little Pudding she looks like a PillowFluffy without the depression and i want to pet her

6 Likes

Since she’s spoiled and fat, I say throw Pudding at a wall or about since she clearly won’t get any exercise done. Though she’d trick people to get what she wants with a cute face.

1 Like

If she likes food, I say you skettiboard her until she changes her mind

5 Likes

Love this hard choices wish there was more hugging I could do for the chunky gal. What a cutie.

I loooove your art!! Pudding is so cute but I really want to kick her in to next week

1 Like

Munchkin fluffies that are bred to store fat around the middle and to have voracious appetites, being sold as an “ethical alternative to pillow fluffies,” sounds like a thing.

Psychological/physical abuse opportunity when they get to the stage where they realize they can’t run or play like other fluffies and start getting existentially depressed and they find out that the only way to regain even remote mobility is a long time of tummy hurties.

1 Like

There’s a Fluffy Protective Services?? That’s awesome and I hope we get to see it. Maybe get Pudding to walk in wawa with a harness around her

3 Likes

Resell? Protective services?? No way, it sounds to me like its time for a marathon of FluffTV ‘Playtime!’ and ‘Dancy Babies Show’ for Pudding! Its up to you if when Pudding wonders why she can’t do the things she can see on TV, if the humans present try to gently explain that Pudding needs to change what she eats and offer to assist in helping her learn how to do walkies- or if they just tell her its because she’s a bad fluffy and its entirely her fault that she’s grossly obese. Or the absolute meanest option- put her through Turbine’s training to become a ‘competitive eating’ fluffy. I sense a new champion in the making in the ‘munchkin’ category!

1 Like

Hope she dies from a heart attack and the owner trips well holding scissors :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oof, that human ‘mummah’ is one of the worst kind of people. You’re killing your designer fluffy ‘sweetheart’. Maybe when she dies of heart failure and you’re wondering what the fuck happened you’ll finally get therapy because you NEED IT.

1 Like

What a depressive fuck

Fluffy protective services? What a concept. Anyways, I choose nothing because I don’t care for this unknown cps for fluffies or reselling an ass of a fluffy.

1 Like

Feed it to death

Reminds me that I need to lose some weight myself!