Daddeh Aint Comming Back (FreshlyPillowed)

Rolo is a good boy, always goes good poopies always give plenty of love and huggies to his owner, hes an ideal starter fluff for a beginner owner looking for a calm and patient colt, his owner love him so much… for about an hour before finding out why the shelter gives them away so cheap, he took one look at the price of hasbio food and products and though “Ye no thanks good luck” and sent him straight back, now you would think "okay well at least he goes back to the shelter he was adopted so he will see his “fwens” again… sadly there is a issue, and a reason he was so clingy and attentive to his new owner… well

BROWN :shrug:

26 Likes

Why is this giving me flashbacks to middle school?

They were just jealous! :confounded:

1 Like

That’s what the teachers told me, too. Wasn’t until I got out of that dumb mindset and stopped being a retarded asshat that I was able to make better friends. When you act like a total clown, only the kids who want to laugh at the clown will want to be around you.

1 Like

On the one hand it is a shame for Rolo to be punished for the other Fluffies being bigoted pricks.

On the other, it is somewhat logical to get rid of the one Fluffy who is the problem, even if it’s not the Fluffy’s fault that they’re the problem

3 Likes

“furnace friends” perfect

Sorry Rolo sometimes it’s better to just get rid of the problem than to make everything else work around it.

3 Likes