Daddeh On The Hunt Fo' Miwkies (Pastry_Knight)

Continuation Daddeh Nu Haf Miwkies (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

60 Likes

Im curious how this will go tbh

5 Likes

New special friend? Simple share? Or outright theft?

Tune in next time on dragon ball z

7 Likes

If this doesn’t go nicely… Im sensing daddies gonna do, what daddy has to do to make sure his foal gets milk.

Even if that means getting rid of one or both (though a simple thread would probably work) of the other foals and restraining the mare.

4 Likes

Special Freind vs Special Freind action incomming :facepunch:

If the mare is alone then, i honestly dont see him being the type of fluffy to crush babbehs, even if they aint his, he might however overpower her and hold her while his babbeh gets his fill.

we have options :hmm:

2 Likes

Would be funny if he beat her up, knocked her out and his kid steals the milkies. We all know mares don’t share their milkies with non-family/‘ugly’/‘monster’ babies.

1 Like

be nice and she might be a good momma and Special friend

2 Likes

Your fluff style is really great and I enjoy seeing them suffer (in a good way)

Just how far is daddeh willing to go to secure miwkies for that little lard

1 Like

Hope the mare willingly help the stallion all he can do is ask nicely.

1 Like

That mummah is going to crush them.

I’m more worried about the mare’s mate and where he might be, Fluffies aren’t usually known for their lateral thinking and if someone’s chatting up his missus then dude’s gonna assume the worst.

In an ideal world they’re both single parents who find friendship in the cruelty of modern life, but this is Fluffy content not a fucking Hallmark movie so I gotta think pessimism.

fuck time is running out for the chirpie
this is only chance

If she helps him willingly, all good. If not, pin her down or knock her out, let Babbeh do the rest. The other foals look too small to interfere.