Daddeh upsies (By AlleyBalley)

Here’s the man, the myth, the legend! The daddeh of Maggot

Matt Garris Justin, age 44
Scar on his chin is from a bullet graze. His nose is bent. 5 O’clock shadow/stubble. Thin lips. Gay. Was in the military for quite a few years and worked his way up to drill instructor. After severe bouts of ptsd that impeded his work he was medically discharged. Afterwards he found a job as a personal trainer (exercise.)

Since fluffies are considered biotoys, Maggot isn’t a registered emotional support animal. Matt bought the emotional support animal vest in order to be able to bring him into work on bad days.

39 Likes

. . .Something about that chest harness has me picture Matt just hauling Maggot around like a suit case or doing bicep curls with him. ~Chuckle~

9 Likes

i- i wanna smooch matt and rub maggots head, he’s so cute

3 Likes

That is a fantastic concept, I thank you

5 Likes

if your fluffy doesnt like leashes a harness works well!

2 Likes

Now Maggot’s name makes so much more sense.

4 Likes

Oh shit I think I love Daddeh too-

4 Likes

right???

1 Like

OH MY LORD. HE LOOKIHG HANDSOME

this is why i like pretty OC it makes the story more interesting

3 Likes

Awww thats cute at least his fluff helps him.

2 Likes

Y’know, aside from being animals, assistance dogs are qualified as medical equipment, so though Maggot might not be able to be registered as an emotional support animal, there still might be some other kind of official-recognition thing he could qualify for… which is good because 1, under law, Matt would be able to take him anywhere with him, and 2, the consequences for anyone attempting to harm maggot would be potentially severe instead of a basic damage-of-property charge. It’d help keep the lil guy safe.

4 Likes

Oh thats good to know that he can have the legal right to have him with instead of a “he helps, me take my word for it.”

4 Likes

Maggot is adorable! :blush:

3 Likes

Fluffy uses pronoun instead of its name or the generic “fwuffy”

Me: Muh headcanon!!!

(Great art and characters though)

2 Likes