Daddehs Smug Babbeh (FreshlyPillowed)

(Quick question, in fluff speak how would you say “Wrecked” because with the w already on the front would you just remove the r? surely it cant be wwecked?)

You know if you keep feeding him treats everyday like this he will expect it everyday, to him this is now the norm you are spoiling him rotten, he sees you as a pushover you get that right?

Oh please… the little guy doesnt even think about stuff like that, hes such a clever little boy aint you, such a big smart boy you want some more my little prince mummah is just overthinking things you dont see me as a push over do you little one :glee:

Okay fine… but dont say i didnt warn you, btw have you noticed he has stopped going good poopies, and have you noticed how he looks at me, ill leave you with that you think on, dont be surprised if he goes full shitrat on you if you dont give him what he wants… im going out ill be back later.

Dont listen to mummah shes just being silly isnt she little one, lets see if we can find your stuffy freind shall we?

hdfh

17 Likes

I’d probably go with “Whecked” myself.

Something to show a letter is being slurred that seems appropriate without doubling up the same letter.

2 Likes

Wekt.

9 Likes

Nm, this.

Ged wekkied wibtawd.

2 Likes

Smug baby isn’t gonna make it through the night. Fuck what daddy thinks.

Does the babbeh have a name? I wanna suggest " mustard plug" or maybe “musTURD”

Using my psychic abilities I’m going to guess it’s “Lemon-Top”

2 Likes