Daddy's mad, (3/7) (Julie)

53 Likes

Wait a minute… this isn’t going to be a nice story is it?

5 Likes

Damn, forcing her to drink the beer! I fear what he’s going to do next…

6 Likes

i hope he starts gambling again

5 Likes

As there’s a human minor involved in the story, any sexual content is going to be (thankfully) implied only.

6 Likes

“Fwu-HIC!.. Fooo-waah-uffeee… HIC!
… tink da’ DAAH-deh am pwo-jec-tees in-HIC!-sec-sec-se-coo-rah-tees 'gain…HIC!”

Yeah, probably… probably…
BUT… if I drink alone, THEN I’d have to admit I have BIIIG problems… So, drink up Punkee!

7 Likes

he’s probably gonna shove Pumpkin up his butt

4 Likes

Damn, Pumpkin’s downing that like a champ!

4 Likes

Fluffies don’t deserve to taste the beer, so pour the bottle in it’s ass instead.

2 Likes

I don’t like where this is going so far and I’m scared for that child.

4 Likes

No problem if a drunkard went all out on a fluffy BUT not when he had a kid in his home and verbally and physically assaulted a fluffy when the child can hear him. Which seeing her fear would be traumatized :frowning:

Did his wife left him (for another?) for being a drunkard? And left the poor child under his care?

5 Likes

I feel bad. Imagine being so much of an emotional terrorist that your wife left your child with you just to get away from you ASAP. It takes a lot for that to end up happening.

5 Likes

I’ve just realised something. Daddy dearest is taking his ex-wife anger out on Pumpkin as a surrogate for taking it out on Lucy, as he’d get in trouble with the law if he took it out on a human, but not on a fluffy.

The fact that Pumpkin is a blonde like Lucy and (presumably) her mother / his ex-wife, isn’t going to help matters.

@Tenji95Scribbles Given that he refers to his ex-wife as a slut, it might be that she cheated on him, making the insult more literal than just a simple pejorative.

There’s all sorts of possible reasons for Lucy to be in the care of her father, from it’s his turn to look after her as part of a custodial arrangement in the divorce/separation period, to Lucy being abandoned (mother doesn’t care about Lucy or her new partner won’t accept Lucy) or the courts awarding daddy with full custody.

Julie’s the only person who knows.

6 Likes

chug chug chug chug chug
ezgif-7-a05d49f347

2 Likes