Daily Discount Abuse [by SuperWeaner]

I like everything about this comic. The misery, the face of the owner, the sadism and the everlasting cries in the comments. Lol.

5 Likes

Up the frustration factor of the little shits. Throw on a binky and a bonnet and just about everyone will cross the cute aggression threshold.

3 Likes

Hah!

1 Like

0/10 Service

“Apparently there’s a ‘mandatory waste disposal fee’ for these little shits but that doesn’t come included in the price of the foal. Nor was I even informed about it, cuz fuck me, right? Never buying from this distributer again. From now I’m only buying unlicensed fluffies that are raised in shit conditions and have even more miserable lives than shelter/store fluffs. Just cuz the government wants to throw another tax at me. Pass my address on to some government spook? Screw you, asshole. Maybe I’ll get a hold of a fertile pair so I can make my own bio-stress balls. Cut out the middle man altogether. Hope they’re happy that they are making fluff lives even worse.”

-Signed Unsatisfied Customer

3 Likes

Oh, just wait until the next session of congress when the Hasbio hand-selected pet politicians ride a new controversy to power.

The Fluffies As Food advocates are going to realize the reclassification of Fluffies from soap to dangerous agricultural product comes with strict regulation of breeding efforts. Which, oh look, comes with the privatization of policing the regulations to the HBCS (Hasbio Biotoy Countermeasure Service).

Did I mention the Hasbio Fluffy Meat Processing Centers are self-regulated and workers are exempt from whistleblower protections under a wartime supply bill passed last year in the “Dietary Freedom Of Children” act?

3 Likes

calm down and catch up with the news.

3 Likes

That Fluffy was clearly purchased directly from Hasbio.

Must be Hasbio CA, which of course would have dealings with the US, or one of the other companies that bought the Hasbio namesake and operate in anti-federal states like Florida and Texas.

2 Likes

Is that image from one of the “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” books? Cuz it looks hella familiar (and creepy)

1 Like

Yep.

Wonderful Sausage, where the dude ground his wife into sausage. Hence my joke of implying Hasbio is using orphans and whistleblowers as meat.

3 Likes

" It’s horrible. That’s what matters".

1 Like

“oh I broke it.”

Well no shit, what the fuck did you think was going to happen.

2 Likes

hilarious. going by the art style i can see that the uploader is a fellow rq fan

1 Like

I love how each one of your comments gets more retarded than the last one. Big corpo trying to protect some shit factory that they sold? As if, in any case its more believable than they’ll intervine to keep them as objects, no rights, no hope, as it should. Gonna block you now, I could pull a muscle just laughing at your dumbassery, seriously, if you don’t like abuse don’t consume it and stop antagonizing the artists.

2 Likes

Why are you saying it exactly?

2 Likes

You mean me? If that’s so, because she keeps going to abuse post and writing shit like “the abuser is dumb”, “the abuser is going to jail” “hope some human dies” etc. I know it’s not a big deal but it’s annoying and pointless. I posted stuff in the sub and in the booru before and when this kind of shit happened seemed so disrespectful to the artist, like going to a hugboxer post and posting abuser comments. There’s a reason why opposing comments were banned in there

5 Likes

The reference

Your head

2 Likes

My posts are usually “kill all humans”, “this lack of real world logic make me brain hurt”, “I’m a slave to my libido”.

3 Likes