Daily Discount Abuse [by SuperWeaner]

106 Likes

why is it wearing a diaper

8 Likes

I could see it being useful when adopting a foal. Having that on there would at least prevent them from ruining your floor or table while you train them to use a litter box, or at least get them to a pad or something.

11 Likes

To keep from getting sprayed with piss, I assume.

9 Likes

I loved the box art

5 Likes

maybe but id assume they’re emptied prior unless they were given more water?? though thats unlikely with how yellow that piss is

3 Likes

you just make them look so miserable when crying, I love it!

9 Likes

Dammit, who gave a Derpy human money?

6 Likes

I’m resisting making any politically-charged statement, here.
I hope everyone else will, too.

2 Likes

I love this

:relieved::+1:

A foal that acts bad, gets bad!
(Well kinda acted bad)

3 Likes

Was there a point to this?

3 Likes

Screenshot_2021-05-17 965261f4381fdd84b1daf636f6ea68f1151173fd jpeg (JPEG Image, 1419 × 1420 pixels)
Now THAT is creepy.

5 Likes

Love how the foal looks like a molten walrus. A face even a mother can’t love.

2 Likes

Jeez, what a Karen.

3 Likes

Hasbio response: “Remote heart and auditory monitoring indicates your Fluffy has expired. Did our customer rep tell you about the mandatory waste disposal fee? It isn’t required for them to do so, but consider it when leaving them a rating through our location review where every review gets you one step closer to earning a chance at a $20 rebate offer on your next fifth bag ofFluffy Pregnancy Kibble. Your purchase address has been forwarded to local law enforcement to ensure cooperation, the fine for improper disposal outside of Hasbio services is twice the price of our most expensive Fluffy. Thank you, and have a nice day. Hasbio; we has the biology!”

4 Likes

The little one was oddly, albeit pathetically, cute. Particularly with the diaper.

2 Likes

The best part abusing baby fluffies is that they have even less idea of what’s going on and why than adults do. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Yes, the suffering is the point.

That babbeh is so cute. So helpless. This was satisfying AF.

7 Likes

Because otherwise the filthspew would be legendary even among septic tank workers.

4 Likes

Wow thanks for the abuse life hack!

2 Likes