Daisy's herd part 4 (Vee_and_mochi)

/1 Pm/

Daisy was about halfway finished with the playset so she decided to make sure the foals were fed. She first went to grab lilac and cloudy who were slightly complaining about “tummeh huwties” and “wa mummah no gib miwkies?” She put them in with jasper and poppy while telling Jasper to make sure theh dont hurt him or poppy. Afterward she left to grab poppy’s formula and Karen. She will let jasper out after the other two were fed just in case.

Jaspers pov

Nice lady went to get sissy poppys food but she brought two others in here and told me to make sure they dont hurt sissy. I remember these two though, they are meanie davids sister and brother! I think nice lady said there names are lilac and cloudy. Cloudy is looking at sissy weird, i should keep a big see place on him. Lilac is looking qt the toyies and stuffy friends.

“Ou can pway wih sissie poppeh and jaspew’s toyies if ou nu touchie poppeh.”

Cloudy seemed okay with this deal, but lilac looked around. Was she looking for sissy??

“Wat ou wooking fo?”

“Lilac wan see poppeh!”

“Nu. Nu awwoed tu”

“Wy nu?”

“Nu twust ou nu gib huwties to sissie poppeh.”

“Nu wan gib huwties, wan tu be fwiends with poppeh!”

What? Lilac wants to be friends with my sissy?? I do want sissy to make friends but no trust Lilac… what do i do?

Daisy’s pov

That took longer then expected, but now i am with my foals qgain. Walking in i see jasper qnd Lilac having a stare off? And cloudy stacking blocks. I walk past jasper to give poppy her formula.

“Jasper wet ou twy tu be sissie poppeh fwiend wen poppeh has see-pwaces open.”

“WES! TANK OU!!”

The fuck did I miss? Oh poppy is done eating.

“Alright you three, its time for food. Jasper go get milk grom DeeDee, cloudy, Lilac, ill take you two to Karen to feed. She make look scary, but know she cant hurt you and this is her punishment.”

Both foals seed okay with this, thats weird. Well thats less fighting.

no pov

Daisy picks up the two foals and brings them to her living room, where she has karen set up so cloudy and lilac can feed but she cant do a thing. Jasper walked outside like usual to feed to be meet by Shit-eater.

Jasper Pov

“Daddeh? Wy stop jaspew? Hab tummeh huwties…”

Why is daddy stopping you? Your hungry and this is the only time you see him and mummy.

“Bestesh babbeh. Daddeh gib ou somting tu du, can Bestesh babbeh du it?.”

I dont like this. Daddy looks angry and asked that is more of q demand then a re… request? Yeah thats the word request! But i need to find out what daddy wants.

“…depens. Wat daddeh need jaspew tu du?”

“Gib fowevew sweepies to poopeh babbeh.”

What did he ask you to do? Did he just tell you to kill poppy? The best sissy in the world?!? Screw eating. Need to tell nice lady.

“…Jaspew be bac”

no pov

“Nice wady!! Nice wady!! Hewp jaspew pwease!”

Daisy turned to see jasper running inside, and scared? But qt the same time angry.

“What happened Jasper?”

“Dummeh Daddeh towd Jaspew to gib fowevew sweepies to bestesh sissie poppeh. Don no wat tu du! Nu wan tu gib sissie fowevew sweepies…”

dasiy pov

What. The. Fuck. That asshole told his child to become a fucking murderer? Yeah i think im going to have some fun with this “smarty”

“Jasper if youd like you can try to get milk from karen today, that way shi- i mean your daddeh cant do anything to you okay? You dont have to hurt poppy. Just tell me if anybody else says stuff like that okay?”

“Otay tank ou nuce wady! Wub ou!”

“Love you to buddy.”

no pov

Daisy looked qt the time. 1:25 pm. She knows she cant kill Shit eater yet… what to do to make him suffer as much as possible?

7 Likes