Dance Fluffs (FluffyChimera)

Totally forgot to post this one, drew it ages ago.

I can imagine Dance Fluffs being a spinoff for Dance Moms or whatever child exploitation reality tv show exists.

53 Likes

Fluffies attending the fluffy tv show about dancing as free content like the corny collins show from hairspray.

5 Likes

Imagine if children had to dance with fluffies. The screams and scaredie poopies with every fucking lift!

I can actually see that show happening.

3 Likes

Dance Moms makes me imagine little girls (like age 6-7) forcing overweight white trash soccer moms to wear tutus and dance ballet on stage in competitions.

4 Likes

I would watch that.

2 Likes

pIhUY5yJouxFWHpjqBHu4k1jcIS

I mean, you’re not too far off… I think?
IDK, I don’t watch it

2 Likes

Yeah I could see that existing, sounds disgusting in several ways!

2 Likes

I would be watching every single episode. That sounds trashy af

2 Likes

Man, when I studied dance, our costumes were so much more conservative. Even when I did Middle Eastern (belly) dance, we covered up more. Are those outfits comfortable?

3 Likes

Lol. Just imagine the end-of-season recital, and a follow-up on the fluffy who ruined it by screaming, and shitting at the audience.

“As for Cinderella, the unfortunate fluffy?”

switch to festering warehouse

“She’s a milkbag now. It’s what she deserves. There were agents in the audience!”

3 Likes

Fellow dance friend!

Yeah, those outfits are purely to sexualize the kids. I get form fitting to keep an eye on proper for… but not this.

3 Likes

Honestly whoever decided to add fluffies to this is evil. It is such a funny concept until I picture a fluffy in a bikini just mass shitting on the stage.

Do they clean it between each act? Paegent fluffs would have to be starved days before

3 Likes

Or plugged. Stuff tampons up all their rear holes, and you’re golden. Don’t forget to put Vaseline on their teeth.

So gross. I loathe the drive to sexualise children. What happened to black leotards and pink tights?? Maybe a little chiffon skirt at the waist? Kids need to be kids. Dressing them for perverts is the opposite of that.

5 Likes

It is the money. These perverts pay and they watch :confused:

1 Like

Bahahaha. They would shit right through the tampon.

Either it rockets out or dribbles.

1 Like

dance shitrat dance!!! :smile:

1 Like

Damn poor lil dude

1 Like

Yup. Money talks, and a LOT of gross people have oodles of it.

1 Like

Lol, they’re onstage, a lift happens, and a tampon shoots into the audience ahead of a brown tsunami. Other fluffies panic from the screaming. More tampons ricochet around the stage, which fills with anal soup. Still, the poor girls keep dancing, keep dancing, as their mothers, now as horrible outside as they are inside, scream that the show must go on.

3 Likes