Dangling Mummah :: CuddilyBloodily

Honestly, I can’t get enough of choking fluffies.

102 Likes

“Your mum killed your brother, and that’s a bad thing. But don’t worry, I’ll feed you now. Here, have some of this, it’s called rat poison.”

Seriously though, you’d think a brown mare would be more careful, even if she can’t get over her “munstah” fear, the alternate is all too common for her kind. But what do you expect from a Fluffy?

23 Likes

I suggest a 9-iron for orange
what a little asshole lol

7 Likes

They should just leave them all like that. The foals can starve to death while their mother hangs useless above their heads. If there’s a follow-up, the mare’s neck can give out, and her body can fall on the last foal, crushing it before it would have taken its final breaths.

Not that I want innocent foals to be abused, but if it is going to happen anyway…

13 Likes

sigh “If you want to be a shit fluffy so bad then you’ll eat nothing BUT shit.”

3 Likes

“”“innocent”“”

5 Likes

Lil Orange is riding the line for sure. That “want” should be a “need”, but I can give the benefit of the doubt that it could just be hangry. If it’s just a chubby little glutton, then… my first instinct is to convince the three of them that their mother is dying because of Orange and play it by ear from there.

8 Likes

Now those babies can get proper nutrition. No more lackluster fluffy milk. They will be raised on Fight Milk! Caw!

7 Likes

I was referring to the fact that they are godless abominations only a communist could dream up, but your answer is okay too

Edit: communists don’t have dreams, only hunger pains. But you get my drift right?

5 Likes

For Bodyguards
By Bodyguards
From Bodyguards

1 Like

Now she’s a real swinger!

2 Likes

Most fluffies are stupid, too stupid to live

2 Likes

Too much work, just chuck em in the incinerator and go find a better get rich quick scheme like crypto

3 Likes

Fluffies are the embodiment of pure consumerist capitalism, they’re literally living toys based of MLP designed to convince rubes to buy useless gaudy shit

5 Likes

Three alicorns? Just pillow and tube feed the bitch! She’s a money printer!

4 Likes

Rookie mistake not blinding and pillowing her in the first place.

1 Like

Bringing back the nervous tapping, I like it.

1 Like

Piñata?
Piñata!

1 Like

Careful. Soon you’ll develop a fetish and become just another CBT drawing FH wannabe.

Mwhahahaha great work! I’d made the dam piss on its foals too, for effect but love all the details: the smarty baby, the oblivious one, the anxious and, of course, the stomped alicorn in the background.

1 Like