Dawky Time #13 (by: FallenAngel)

dawky13-w

The real terror begins! Its all a trap!

These creatures known as Draaks or Shadow Being / People that slips into reality. They fond of the taste of fluffies a canon in my fluffyverse.

Note: I was hoping the creature is scary enough for the readers.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

122 Likes

Wait, the bestest saw, didn’t he? Maybe he will manage to escape and learn to listen to mummah?

13 Likes

He was potentially saved by a simple consideration of kindness to his mother. If he decided to eat right away tho…

16 Likes

I knew it! It was treants! XD

6 Likes

So the second chapter of Super(un)natural I haven’t been finishing is going to be Shadow People, and the first entry of the supernatural Fluffy book that will form the epilogue for stories has the line that Shadow People stories are generally seen as dull because the reality is mundane to anyone who wasn’t there.

I want to state here that when I actually finish and publish that, it isn’t a knock on this comic. I already wrote that line based on life experiences with family members who claim they saw them in a graveyard.

4 Likes

Based on what Fallen said in comments on past pages baby blue is going to get his family wiped out too.

5 Likes

Does this take place in the same universe as Invited?

5 Likes

why would he spoil it so early? :thinking:
maybe it’s all a trick?

3 Likes

Yes it is. in a diff place ,diff woods.

The Draaks are in what people sees those shadow people in the corner of their eye on those seeing far, they avoid humans but will retaliate if been pursued or annoyed. They have human intelligent and can speak. They have diff forms. And they dont like sunlight or any bright beams or bright things except moonlight. Sunlight turns them to dust if expose for too long.

7 Likes

I say i already planned and wrote what will happen, I never said anything if something will happen or not to the mare and her foals.

Hmm maybe on the next story im gonna stay silence :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

yeah, probably

2 Likes

2 Likes

I thought the bitch looked familiar

7 Likes

Oh no :sweat_smile: it just blended with the shadow of the dead tree, its now coming out of the shadow, ready to pounce on his prey.

3 Likes

According to Bulbapedia: “Trevenant can control other trees by using its roots as a nervous system. It uses this ability to trap people who harm its forest and will curse people who cut down trees. However, it is very kind to forest-dwelling creatures and Pokémon that reside in its body.”

So this fella could either protect or cull fluffies :>

4 Likes

It eats fluffies :sweat_smile: they love the taste of fluffy meat, the monsters in the story. :point_up:

5 Likes

He better not

2 Likes

Hopefully

2 Likes

Oof Slenderman is out for blood tonight. And it’s anything like him that babbo’s doomed six ways to Sunday.

2 Likes

The creature:

2 Likes