Dawky Time #8 (by: FallenAngel)

dawky08-w

Even her happy life was short lived :frowning:

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

118 Likes

Freedom and savagery have their own price) I wonder why the “greens” don’t want to see it? However, this is a rhetorical question, the answer to which has long been known.

8 Likes

Fluffies have the worst of both worlds when I think about it. They have the ability to tell stories like this, i.e. the ability to know second hand the dangers of the world beyond just instinct and contemplate it, yet also be so ineffectual they can’t do anything about it.

14 Likes

bwood

You mean “boo-boo juice”?

4 Likes

Blood actually since L is W :sweat_smile: first time using the word for a fluffy speak

so bo-bo juice is blood ?

9 Likes

Yeah usually.

5 Likes

leafy leafy yes angry19.
killing fluffy no angry19.
telling lies no angry19.
open your mouth ha ha ha.

Green is good camo, but good camo only goes so far when you’re an idiot. :neutral_face:
Friggin’ fluffies. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Oh, you haven’t seen it before?

I guess “blood” is considered a “nu-nu word” in most headcanons and thus censored in fluffyspeak as “boo-boo juice”.

Just a minor detail, great comic as always.

2 Likes

I like “bwood” so much better. “Boo boo juice” is cringey to me even for a fluffy!

3 Likes

Aren’t they supposed to be cringe, like every over kids toy?

5 Likes

My beloved chirpies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

He’s probably just going out for cigawetties.

8 Likes

:joy: omg good one there :+1:

1 Like

50 bucks say the blue shit will disregard this warning by its mother, and either horrible dies or barely survives.

2 Likes

*slowly walks away whistling :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I KNEW IT! Well it was pretty obvious with the classic fairly tale setup :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Imma just gonna roll the dice when it gets to that part :grin::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Based on the fluffy lifecycle headcanon, it’s possible this happened not even a week ago.

1 Like