Day 1: Before the fallout (Thatmotherfluffer)

I wake up and take a shower, brush my teeth and get dressed, ready for a great day. I make breakfast and note that I need to buy some groceries. I turn on my Tv and as I get ready to leave, I hear: “Fluffies are too much trouble to deal with, there’s too many of the fuckers so I’ve decided we can can just-“
CLICK
“Probably just another feral elimination thing” I say walking out the door. As I step out, I see people running and screaming, Some are packing their things and driving off. Fluffies both feral and domestic are running around, begging their owners to take them with them. I walk to the store, wondering why everyone’s acting so weird.

At the store, I remember to buy some kibble for my fluffies, and as I’m paying the cashier says “It’s free, just take it!” before running out of the store. I shrugged and took my groceries and left the store, even more confused than before. Then I heard them. The air raid sirens. That’s also when finally noticed the bomber plane. I fucking booked it back home, terrified. I push my couch in front of the door, and open the hatch of my bunker. I toss as many canned goods and non- perishables as possible into the bunker. I grabbed Joo, Lilly, Bluebell, Eria, Leaf, and Kotte, placing them in the bunker I toss down a couple bags of kibble and ran into the backyard, calling for Phantom, but there was no time. I jump into the bunker, shutting the hatch and locking it.

9 Likes

Soooo some idiot was so shitty bout fluffies it moronic enough to launch a nuke at them? :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Too many of them to kill- president

2 Likes

I guess he didn’t think that it will include him as well :joy:

2 Likes

Nah. He took off in a helicopter and left everyone for dead

2 Likes

What a moron of a president :persevere:

2 Likes

This is good! Thank you for posting :slight_smile:
I look forward to the inevitable zombie fluffies! :laughing:

Also, I just love that presidents logic of "I dunno, just drop a nuke on it or something! That’ll fix the problem! "

1 Like

Just played a bit of Fallout 4, got dinner started, sat down to browse and stumbled upon this. Now my mind won’t stop playing the intro to Fallout 3 instead and humming “I don’t want to set the world on fire…” :man_facepalming:t2:

Good work! :+1:t2:

2 Likes