Daycare Shenanigans 03 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Daycare Shenanigans 02 (by Booperino)

…I think i may have gone a bit overboard on this ones production lol
BUT WHAT ABOUT HER HAT O.O DUNDUNDUN

That fluffy storyteller looks familiar :thinking:

83 Likes

This missing hat takes precedent over everything else. Unless Trinity has given it to an actual fish in the daycare aquarium because she doesn’t know any better

6 Likes

I’m trying to say something else other than “This is so adorable!”, but that’s all I can think about.

5 Likes

My heart! I can’t take this amount of adorable!

5 Likes

That was my first question! Did it go to a new friend? Did it get lost? Want a goat eat it? …I want answers!

Also, in reference to the rest of the comic…AWWWWWW! It is really beyond sweet. I’m loving it.

4 Likes

what-is-this-a-crossover-episode-mr-peanutbutter-d16207e3cf0d98db061ea3f0b1ebbb9e

7 Likes

Aren’t you worried about the hat?

3 Likes

Take a nitro pill and you should be fine.

3 Likes

Not worried about the hat. It either got dirty or she gave it to someone. I don’t think anyone bullied her, but I can imagine her offering it to other to keep her new friends safe.

3 Likes

Maybe she gave the hat to a seafluffy? Would be a proper hat for them.

3 Likes

So cute!

3 Likes

I would apply for a job at fluffy daycare so fast.

3 Likes

That rainbow background :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Gorgeous colors!

The fluffies look like they are made of marshmallow. Are they related to peeps, by any chance?

2 Likes

And a Chonky cameo??? :thinking:

7 Likes

Awwww Chonky is the best story teller

5 Likes

Oh! Ohhhhhh my poor heart…too much cuteness!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The coloring is so amazing, that must have took some time. They look so cute!

3 Likes

I just have to ask how you get your lines so smooth.

2 Likes

clip studio paint got some nice features that make the process of making the lines easier, and also a lot of practice :slight_smile:

2 Likes