Daycare Shenanigans 05 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Daycare Shenanigans 04 (by Booperino)

Whats this a crossover episode? Why yes it is!
HAT!

38 Likes

Okay, if Chonky is here it MUST be safe, right? RIGHT?

6 Likes

You’ve crossed the streams! Total protonic reversal!

But seriously, if there is anything wrong at this fluffy care, that just means: Team-up! And I’m pretty sure the four of them can deal with anything that comes up, even without Snakefoods combat implants.

No, the big question isn’t what is going on at the daycare, the question is: will Chonkey get cybernetic limbs?

6 Likes

Right

nods

Right?

4 Likes

Seeing Billy helpin with the milk drink is sooo adorable. :heart_eyes:

Trinity got her hat back :+1:

5 Likes

Is it a Terry Bogard Fatal Fury hat?

5 Likes

the hat!

8 Likes

The hat! It’s back!

3 Likes

Billy being a top tier father > the hat returning

Unpopular opinion?

2 Likes

Also, this site has conditioned me…just preparing myself for the rug to be pulled out from under us.

4 Likes

Boop likes the happy
Even if the bad happens, it will end up ok
Sometimes when the world seems really awful, stories like that are what you need. :heart:

4 Likes

Oh, I’m very much aware. Just knee-jerk reaction from reader PTSD from other authors.

3 Likes

Very fair.
They will throw some crazy curve balls around here

3 Likes

I hope Chonky can still 'naturally" feed her babies. I assume rolling over like that would be tiring, but a good bonding experience for her and the foals! I think a mix of Billy and Chonky feeding them would be a good way to share the job/not resent one another

3 Likes

My guess is that is what is going on. Gives them all a chance to bond with the foals and with each other while no one parent gets overwhelmed. Those two really are an amazing combo. :heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, her milky places still work fine, shes not wearing her diaper in this storyline because it would be unconfortable with the increased volume. Billy is taking parenting classes so he can share the job and also to give the foals attention when Chonky is busy in the daycare reading for other fluffys

3 Likes