Death by Microfluffy Herd by Mikahorsie

While Typically a Microfluffy would always be considered weaker than a regular fluffy, special circumstances would crop up.

If a regular fluffy has somehow stuck with an inability to move or even get up from the ground… A Herd of Micro Fluffies will wait for the regular fluffy to be caught unaware before they pounce and attack the weakened regular fluffy.

Today is an unfortunate day for the Unicorn named Travis, due to been born as a domesticated fluffy who recently ran away from his Daddeh, he is unsuited to living out in the wild.

As he grew hungry, tired and weak from the constant walking "for PWETTY Mawe and Gud feews " and his lack of survival skills to gather “Nummies”… He was unaware that he wandered inside the territory of a peculiar herd of Microfluffies as he lay down in a corner of a Trash bin and sleep.

As for the herd of 15 Microfluffy ponies, they would be having a Feast for several days. As they consume the idiotic Stallion who slept inside their land. Some of them would even burrow themselves inside Travis and slowly but surely devour his insides.

It would take 36 hours for Travis to succumb to his wounds and 3 more days for the Microfluffies to consume all the edible parts of his body.

51 Likes

I never thought of the fun horrors of a cannibal microfluffy! Great job, I love how he’s watching them eat him, unable to do anything.

7 Likes

Bye bye Travis. You won’t be missed.

3 Likes

“The chances of dying for a herd of micro fluffys are low, but never zero”

5 Likes

Get ‘im little guys!

3 Likes

Brutal. Can you so the same again with an expecting mare?

2 Likes

always check your fluffy for micros after going to the fluffy park or unsupervised yard time.

2 Likes

“Why widdwe babbeh gif huwties tu twavis? Onwy an gud feews… huu…”

I can imagine that this would be terrifying, humiliating, and excruciating for the horny bastard

2 Likes