Death & Fluffies (Chapter 2.) (father_dan_the_man)

click

You’ve turned the safety off the stun gun now, and with Adam giving you a quick reassuring nod. The both of you charge right into the room, and the unexpecting fluffy is almost immediately screeching and scared.

“Hu. Pwease don’t gib owwies tu fwuffy!” The red fluffy cries out, also shitting itself a little.

You and Adam aren’t too concerned with what this fluffy has to say though. The two of you are frozen in a state of shock. Because you’ve both come to realize that this fluffy is currently balls deep in something clearly dead. The stench gets to you both even with the masks on.

Without a second thought you hit the trigger on the stun gun and jab it into the fluffy’s shit covered backside. And boy does this fluffy go flying back, and away from whatever dead thing it was messing around with.

“BIGGEST HURTIES!” sobs the fluffy as Adam picks it up from where it had landed across the room. It was sniffling and whimpering when Adam brought it over to see what you had started to do.

You were crouched down, and were inspecting the dead thing which you soon come to realize is another fluffy. This one was a filly, purple in color and much smaller than the fluffy Adam was struggling to keep hold of.

“How’d it die…? Adam asks as you examine the body a little more in silence. The only sound being that of the fluffy sniffling and whining.

“It got crushed by something way too heavy trying to give it bad special huggies. It died like a week ago.” You answer honestly, then showing Adam the back side of the dead filly. You audibly hear him gag.

“Also this filly’s corpse has clearly been used inappropriately after death.” You hand over the
tags from the filly’s collar to Adam. There are several: one for the address of this house, another listing a phone number and one with the name “Stella”

“What do you wanna do with this shitrat then…?” Adam asks, holding the fat fluffy out towards you. The fluffy sniffles and reaches both arms out for you. Almost as if asking for a hug out of habit

“What could I possibly want with it. It’s been fucking a corpse and shitting up a storm in this house. I would just dispose of it…but we’re not legally registered to kill these things.” You answer but before Adam can process much of what you said the fluffy cries out.

“Pwease nu gib fwuffy foweba sweepies, am onwy wittwe fwuffie!” the fluffy is crying and snotty again, and you hold it back in disgust. You can’t help but notice the fluffy calling itself little though.

The fluffy is pretty heavily coated in shit, and what looks like blood from the lady’s very messy death. Also you’re pretty sure it’s been eating whatever it can find in the house. Because it’s been eating enough to shit and piss and still keep on the pounds.

You for sure didn’t wanna become this gross little fluffy’s new Daddeh, and you didn’t know anyone who could possibly want it.

But then you look down to the little corpse you had examined, and you look for a few moments before the fluffy you’re holding speaks up again.

“Fwuffy nu mean to gib foweba sweepies tu dah babbeh.” The fluffy says very apologetically, but it’s clearly a fake kind of apology. The fluffy literally still has a little hard on, and was caked in old semen in certain spots.

Adam and you are making eye contact and he’s very clearly not falling for this fluffy’s bullshit either.

“That is very clearly not true, and boy do I hate anyone who lies.” You say putting on a very disappointed face, and the fluffy starts to practically scream instead of cry.

“HU! FWUFFY NU WIE.” It shrieks and throws itself around trying to get you to let it go. But you’ve started holding the fluffy tighter and panic really starts to set in.

“PWEASE!” the fluffy pleads but you proceed to put one hand around the fluffy’s throat, cutting off it’s air supply.

“Just be quiet.” You say as the fluffy struggles very hard but only for so long, and within a few moments any fight it had left is used to make explosive bad poopies all over you. Luckily you’re dressed just for this kind of situation.

Adam and you make eye contact.

“Did you just-“

“No, of course not. I only knocked the thing out.” You explain to Adam as you hand over the now heavier unconscious fluffy.

“What do you want me to do…?”

“Just go put the fluffy into the back of the van, and into a box of some kind for me.” You answer as you attempt to shake bad poopies off the boots you have on. But before Adam walks out of the playroom, he stops in the doorway to ask you one more question.

“What are you gonna do with this shit-rat…? I thought you said you didn’t want it.”

“Oh. Right. Well…I’ve changed my mind. I figured I could turn the gross thing into a fun…taxidermy project of sorts.” You answer honestly as you bag up the corpse of the dead filly, making sure to scribble things down in a small notebook. You’ve got things you’d like to ask the family later.

“Oh…I’ve seen the taxidermy you make. I wouldn’t wanna be in this fluffy’s place.” Adam responds then proceeds to walk down the hallway, and out of the house.

Leaving you alone in the playroom with nothing but the bagged corpse of a fluffy to keep you company.

“What a job.” You whisper to yourself.

10 Likes

This isn’t as long as the last chapter I think. I’m considering writing another chapter but I suppose we’ll see how this one is received. Also this probably won’t get posted to Reddit unless you think I should. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

So shall it be received well. I won’t forgive you if you don’t expand upon the “taxidermy project” (don’t take it seriously, it’s a joke).

There’s a #necrophilia tag btw, if you wanna add it.

3 Likes

Short and nice, I liked this chapter.

3 Likes

Hm. I might. I gotta write another chapter for Strawberries too, and I’ve got a drawing I’m working on.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes